Rejuvelix claims to be an innovation in anti-aging skincare. It is formulated to enhance* the skin’s repair process which helps decrease* the visibility of aging signs on the skin. The product primarily works by utilizing collagen boosting ingredients in order to restore the youthful elasticity and firmness of the skin. It also works to promote the skin’s rejuvenation through scientifically-backed key ingredients. The product is being sold for $59.87 on its website, but discounts are available when more than one container is ordered. The product comes with a 60 day money back guarantee.
The anti-aging formula is from a company called Skin Research Institute Laboratories which is based in the United States. However, it is not a known skincare company. The product is made in the US according to their website.
- It helps to boost* collagen
- Promotes* skin repair
- It reduces* wrinkles
- Helps to reduce* dark spots
- Rejuvenates Skin
Rejuvelix Active Ingredients
- Trylagen PCB – This is the primary ingredient which is said to boost* collagen synthesis in the skin while at the same time promoting collagen repair. Thus, it helps repair the damage in the skin to reduce* the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- GluCare S – This ingredient is said to enhance* the active defense system of the skin while promoting revitalization. It helps with the skin’s natural repair process in order to restore its youthful qualities. It also reduces* skin sensitivity while offering UV ray protection to help slow down skin aging.
- Gatuline In-tense – It reorganizes the collagen structure of the skin, giving it a lift and improving* smoothness. This ingredient has been shown to improve* skin elasticity and firmness. It also slows down cell turnover to delay the appearance of aging signs on the skin.
It is best to cleanse and dry your skin before applying Rejuvelix. The skin should be just a little bit damp when applying the formula. Make sure to massage it gently onto the skin and allow the formula to dry naturally.
- The product is designed to slow down skin aging and reduce* already visible aging signs
- Studies regarding the active ingredients are provided on the Rejuvelix website
- It comes with a 60 day money back guarantee
- The product is made in the US
- Some feedback from customers say it is effective
- No independent clinical testing proves its effectiveness
- The formulation is from a relatively unknown skincare company
- It is a little expensive even when compared to renowned anti-aging products
- The same formulation is used in many anti-aging products being sold online
- There are reviews from users saying it is not really effective
Rejuvelix is an anti-aging product designed to address the most common aging signs on the skin. It is not just for diminishing* visible aging signs on the skin but the product also contains ingredients that slow down the development of aging signs. The only problem is the lack of substantial evidence that it really works. However, the product comes with a 60 day money back guarantee which makes it worth trying since you can get a refund in case you’re not satisfied.