What is RECAPTURE 360 Formula?
After former model Christie Brinkley produced a range of clip-in hair extensions called Hair 2 Wear in 2013, she will be launching Authentic Skincare in March 2015. Authentic Skincare is the newest vegan and environmentally friendly skincare line that will carry products that include everything from facial wash to anti-wrinkle treatments.
Brinkley collaborated with celebrity dermatologist Doris Day to create eight products which will be introduced in time for the launch. One of these products is the RECAPTURE 360 + IR Defense Anti-Aging Day Cream.
Other products that will be launched under the Authentic Skincare line includes the Complete Clarity Facial Cleansing Wash, Recapture 360 Night Anti-Aging Night Treatment, Complete Clarity Daily Facial Exfoliating Polish, Refocus Eye + IR Defense Serum Infusion Eye Treatment, Uplift + IR Defense Firming Neck & Décolleté Treatment, Close Up Instant Wrinkle Smoother & Treatment, and the Close Up + IR Defense Skin Smoothing Primer Serum.
RECAPTURE 360 + IR Defense Anti-Aging Day Cream is designed for daytime application and recommended for use of both men and women, regardless of their age.
How Does RECAPTURE 360 Care Formula Work?
Table of Contents [Show]
- What is RECAPTURE 360 Formula?
- How Does RECAPTURE 360 Care Formula Work?
- RECAPTURE 360 + IR Defense Anti-Aging Day Cream Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- What are the Advantages of RECAPTURE 360 + IR Defense Anti-Aging Day Cream?
- What are the Disadvantages of RECAPTURE 360 + IR Defense Anti-Aging Day Cream?
- RECAPTURE 360 + IR Defense Anti-Aging Day Cream Review – Final Verdict
RECAPTURE 360 + IR Defense Anti-Aging Day Cream is infused with a specially formulated complex, Bio-Copper designed to promote skin ultra-hydration and boost skin cell turnover and repair. The product works two ways. First, it aids the skin in capturing and locking in moisture. Second, the product contains a broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB.
The result is improved skin elasticity and firmness. As such, RECAPTURE 360 + IR Defense Anti-Aging Day Cream helps in protecting skin against signs of skin aging and claims to help reverse the unpleasant lines and creases caused by wrinkles.
RECAPTURE 360 + IR Defense Anti-Aging Day Cream Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
RECAPTURE 360 + IR Defense Anti-Aging Day Cream consists of the following key ingredients, most of which are specially formulated for Authentic Skincare:
- Neodermyl: Neodermyl is designed to recharge and help revitalize skin for improved skin rejuvenation. It aids in the production of collagen and elastin which promotes rapid skin cell turnover so that skin stays firm, soft, and youthful.
- Elix-IR: Made from natural ingredients, Elix-IR is formulated to protect skin from premature and photoaging as a result of sun exposure.
- Systenol A: Made from edible seeds, Systenol A helps improve skin appearance and even reverse skin damage.
- K Vita C: This ingredient is a fortified form of Vitamin C that protects skin against the damaging effects of free radicals. It helps improve the skin’s color and texture.
- Mitostime: An anti-aging ingredient derived from brown algae . Brown algae is rich in iodine and other minerals in including zinc, copper, and selenium. Brown algae extract is touted as the next super antioxidant, along with its other algae counterparts.
- Phormistim G: Derived from a plankton found only in South Aftica, Phormistim G also boosts the skin’s natural antioxidant-fighting properties.
- Aquaxyl: This promotes skin ultramoisturization.
What are the Advantages of RECAPTURE 360 + IR Defense Anti-Aging Day Cream?
- It may improve the appearance of wrinkles
- It may Improve and even reverse signs of skin aging
- Promote skin elasticity
- Support skin’s ultrahydration and moisturization for that supple skin that’s soft to the touch
What are the Disadvantages of RECAPTURE 360 + IR Defense Anti-Aging Day Cream?
- The exact amounts of the ingredients used in this skincare formula have not been revealed.
- You are required to use the product on a daily basis for desired outcomes.
Is It Effective To Remove Signs Of Aging?
Information as to product effectiveness in fighting and reversing signs of aging is currently not available. The product website, however, discusses the technology and ingredients behind the product in detail. The science behind its claims seem to make sense and has a high potential for being effective.
How Should You Use RECAPTURE 360?
Apply during the day. Reapplication may be necessary at mid-day to maintain effectiveness in fighting off antioxidants, including sun damage.
RECAPTURE 360 + IR Defense Anti-Aging Day Cream Review – Final Verdict
RECAPTURE 360 + IR Defense Anti-Aging Day Cream is worth trying out. It just might be a great alternative to the usual chemically-laden anti-wrinkle creams around. The skincare product is claimed to help fight aging signs as well as protecting your skin from the sun’s damage to ensure that you realize a healthy complexion. It may hydrate the skin keeping it soft throughout the day while reviving its youthful look.
However, find out the exact quantities of its ingredients and their working processes. This helps you determine if the formula is safe for your use or not and therefore, make an informed purchase decision.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."