Prodroxatone is an all-natural anti-aging topical formulation that uses vitamin C as its primary active ingredient. It boosts collagen production while enhancing skin hydration to fight the different skin aging signs. The product claims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and dark circles. It is marketed as safer alternative to cosmetic procedures including surgery and the formula claims to work in just a few weeks of use. There is no information available on websites selling it regarding the price but there is a free trial offer.
About The Manufacturer
There is no information about the manufacturer of the anti-aging formulation or where it is made. Some websites are selling it as a part of an anti-aging system with two products. The other product is called Purejuvenate which is primarily for reducing dark spots and age spots. However, it is also said to boost collagen production in the skin. There is also no information about the manufacturer of the other product. These are bad signs in terms of product quality, effectiveness and safety.
How Does It Work?
The formulation uses vitamin C which is a powerful antioxidant that also stimulates collagen production in the skin. It helps protect the skin from free radical damage and ultraviolet rays which are the top causes of rapid skin aging. Vitamin C also helps lighten the skin and reduce hyperpigmentation issues. The formulation also claims to hydrate the skin thoroughly in order to help slow down the skin aging process. It prevents skin dryness which leads to damage and promotes rapid skin aging. It also contains a natural active ingredient that soothes the skin to reduce inflammation and help slow down the skin aging process.
Prodroxatone Active Ingredients
- Vitamin C – This is the primary active ingredient that offers several benefits to the skin. First of all, it is a powerful antioxidant that helps prevent free radical damage. It also helps protect the skin from ultraviolet rays which slows down the aging process significantly. This active ingredient also helps in stimulating collagen production which helps make the skin smoother and more elastic to reduce the appearance of different skin aging signs including fine lines and wrinkles.
- Aloe Vera – It is among the most common ingredients in skin care formulations. It helps nourish the skin and has a powerful soothing effect that reduces skin inflammation. By doing so, it also helps slow down the aging process of the skin which helps prevent premature skin aging signs from appearing.
- Glycerin – This is for thoroughly moisturizing the skin and keeping it that way which helps prevent skin damage and considerably slows down the aging process. It is also a common ingredient in skin care formulation because it is substantially proven to be a powerful moisturizer.
- There is a free trial of Prodroxatone so anyone can try if it really works or not
- The formulation contains vitamin C which is a proven anti-aging ingredient
- Vitamin C is also a powerful antioxidant that helps protect the skin from rapid aging
- There are good reviews from people who have tried it
- The formula works to keep the skin moisturized
- It contains Aloe Vera which has many benefits to the skin
- There is no substantial evidence that the formula works to reduce skin aging signs
- The product has not undergone extensive testing for safety
- Some people are sensitive to the primary active ingredient vitamin C which can cause irritation
- There is no money back guarantee
- It is not from a reputable skin care company
- There are negative feedbacks saying it is not very effective
Directions for Use
Apply a thin layer of Prodroxatone on your skin after cleansing and drying it thoroughly. Massage the formula into your skin focusing on problem areas with fine lines and wrinkles. Make sure the formula is thoroughly absorbed before applying other skin care products or wearing makeup. Apply in the morning and evening for optimum results.
Avoid contact with your eyes to prevent irritation. Perform skin testing on a small area of your skin to check sensitivity to the formula. If skin irritation develops, this may indicate that you are sensitive to any of the ingredients so wash with water and discontinue use.
After thorough scrutiny of the formulation of Prodroxatone and reading feedbacks from people who have tried the product, it is a good anti-aging topical formulation. The formulation includes powerful active ingredients like vitamin C which is proven to have anti-aging effects. It also contains potent moisturizing and soothing ingredients that help slow down the skin aging process. This is definitely a product worth trying if you’re looking for an anti-aging serum.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.