Optimum Phytoceramides Overview
Optimum Phytoceramides are a rice-based supplement meant to transform your skin. Each capsule contains all-natural ingredients with no fillers or man-made ingredients, and they are all vegetarian. This product claims to work as a natural facelift and was featured on the popular Dr. Oz show.
Optimum Phytoceramides Active Ingredients & Their Purpose
The ingredients in Optimum Phytoceramides include:
- The equivalent of plant-derived lipids which are fatty materials that you find already in your skin. These are called ceramides, the ones found in your skin. These ceramides are found in many foods, so you do get some from eating the right things such as soybeans, eggs, wheat, and dairy.
- Optimum Phytoceramides are rice-based, so they are gluten-free for those that need that alternative due to Celiac Disease or gluten intolerance or sensitivity.
How Does Optimum Phytoceramides Work?
Phytoceramides work by using plant-derived ceramides to help your skin plump up and look more youthful. This is because ceramides are found in all of the layers of your skin and help make a barrier so that you are less likely to get an infection. However, for beauty-related help, the ceramides help the skin retain its moisture, which leads to less dry skin, fewer wrinkles, and so on.
Advantages of Optimum Phytoceramides
The advantages of Phytoceramides are:
- They are all-natural.
- They are also plant-derived from rice instead of wheat so that those who lead a gluten-free lifestyle can still take the product.
- It is found on Amazon where you can read reviews by real people, and they are more affordable than many other beauty products – at around $25 for a 30 day supply.
- The manufacturer also offers a 100% money-back guarantee so make sure to read the small print on how to take advantage of this if you do decide to buy the product and are not satisfied.
- There was also a few independent reviews from people who were given the product for free to try out and write a review. One I found stated that the product seemed to work very well, and even though they were given it for free, they still wrote an unbiased review.
Disadvantages of Optimum Phytoceramides
The disadvantages of Phytoceramides are:
- This is not a proven product backed by scientific results. We do know that ceramides help our skin and are a naturally found element in the epidermis. However, there is no solid data that it works. There is data found about how important our ceramides are, but the study does not state specifically that Optimum Phytoceramides are helpful or will even work.
- Another issue is that while there are reviews on Amazon, it’s common knowledge that sometimes companies will pay for good reviews. This does not mean this is what happened with this particular product – just a word of advice on being careful with choosing what to believe when you see a review.
Read More Article Here:
How To Use Optimum Phytoceramides?
To use Optimum Phytoceramides, you simply take one capsule per day. You can take it on an empty stomach but like with most supplements, it is better to take it with a meal just in case. As with any supplement, if you have an adverse reaction, seek doctor’s care and stop taking the product.
Is Optimum Phytoceramides Effective?
There is no solid data to prove that Phytoceramides work in the supplemental form. This does not mean that it does not work, we simply cannot prove it one way or the other.
Is Optimum Phytoceramides Right For You?
If you find it easier to take a supplement rather than having a particular beauty regimen, then this may be the product for you. In fact, it may be better if you add this supplement to your lifestyle along with cream, serum, or any other beauty product. Since it is all-natural, then you shouldn’t have an issue taking the product. Only if you are allergic to certain plants should you have an issue.
The final verdict is that this seems like a product that may or may not work for you. It certainly won’t hurt to try it since it is vegetarian, gluten-free, and all-natural. The reviews are good and even the independent ones so there is no issue with what others say about it. The only drawback is that there is no scientific data to back up the claims that this works in a pill form as opposed to simply eating right. However, many people take vitamins on a daily basis to get what they need that they are missing, so there’s no harm in adding this to your beauty regimen as well. We simply can’t promise that you’ll see solid results with your skin.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.