Nuvagen is an anti-aging cream that claims to help work for hydration, works against wrinkles, and fixes damage that is already there with help with collagen production. Unfortunately, I could not find out information on the company since it is auto pay and all sites lead to other products unrelated to Nuvagen.
Nuvagen is supposedly available as a trial offer but none of the links work for this product. If we could find a way to order, you probably are looking at around $90 each month if you continue getting the auto shipments.
- Antioxidants. These work to protect the skin from outside pollutants and toxins like the UV rays from the sun.
- Vitamins. Vitamins help the skin repair itself and look more youthful.
- Peptides. These are amino acids that help build collagen and help the skin look younger.
- Collagen Booster. It does not say which specific ingredient is used but our skin needs collagen to look younger or else the skin looks thin and mature.
- Aloe Vera. This is a natural moisturization tool as well as another antioxidant.
How Does it Work?
Nuvagen uses its all natural ingredients to not only fight outside damage but also help repair the skin as well as make it look younger. It works to target age spots, wrinkles, and puffy areas underneath the eye area.
- All natural ingredients
- Has a free trial
- Contains antioxidant
- Has vitamins
- Has peptides
- Targets different anti-aging areas of the skin
- Is part of auto shipments
- Probably has a very high price point
- Links to the product went to other products unrelated
- No information on the company
Directions for Use
Use on clean skin and apply to facial area and neck each night before bed and in the morning when you wake up. Massage in thoroughly (two to three minutes) and use twice a day.
There are no warnings for this product and with the all natural ingredients, you should not experience any negative reactions when using it.
I would not recommend this product at all. While the ingredients are excellent and I wish that I could, it is an auto ship product that cannot even be found. There is no complete list of ingredients either so while it seems good, we have no idea at all. Plus, if the links lead to other sites this is usually an indication that the site has re-branded or has gone out of business – neither of which are good signs of a good product. You can find other products similar in nature for less money or the same amount but that are easy to find and brand names.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.