Overview of NuGene
NuGene is an innovative, groundbreaking anti-aging skincare line that utilizes stem cell technology to give your that healthier, younger-looking skin. It consists of clinically-tested superior formulations that improve the overall look and feel of the skin like no other skincare brand can. The anti-aging line consists of face wash, universal serum, universal cream, miracle mask, eye serum, and brightening gel.
The products are available online at NuGene’s official website and on amazon.com. The price ranges from $30 for the face wash to $300 for the universal serum. Amazon’s prices are much cheaper, but the discounts only apply to Amazon Prime members. No free trial is being offered at the moment, but there is a skin care trial pack sold for $300. The official website did not mention any money-back or satisfaction guarantee.
How Does It Rate?
- These products are manufactured NuGene International, and its brand CEO, chief designer, and ambassador is by Kathy Ireland, a former Sports Illustrated model.
- Human stem cells
- Natural extracts
- It utilizes the power of pure stem cells derived from human fat cells.
- It also has other clinically-tested and proven anti-aging ingredients.
- It does not contain potentially-irritating artificial ingredients.
- It diminishes fine lines and wrinkles.
- It helps lighten dark spots and other skin pigmentations and discolorations.
- It tightens the skin and improves its texture.
- It moisturizes the skin and keeps it hydrated for hours.
- It improves skin cell metabolism and function.
- It can be used by men and women of all ages.
- It consists of various products that may be used alone or in combination.
- It is more expensive than your average anti-aging skin care.
- There are no offers of free trial or money-back/satisfaction guarantee.
- The manufacturer recommends using the products together for better results.
NuGene Reviews – How Does It Work?
NuGene utilizes the power of human adipose (fat) stem cells to give you that anti-aging effect. Stem cells are cells that divide and differentiate into various types of cells, depending on what the body needs at the moment. They also provide lots of biomolecules and growth factors which help improve the appearance of the skin by diminishing signs of aging such as fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots. It also improves skin texture and firmness.
NuGene Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Human stem cells
– provides biomolecules and growth factors that regulates skin cell metabolism and function.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
– a unique and perfectly balanced blend of these ingredients work together to improve skin texture, hydration, and luminosity.
Q: How do I use NuGene?
- NuGene products (except for the face wash) must be used on a freshly-washed face.
- If you are using the whole line, start with the cream followed by the serum and gel.
- Massage each product all over the face and neck until fully absorbed.
- For the serum, only one to two drops is enough to cover the whole face while for the cream and gel, one pump would be fine.
- Use the products twice a day for best results.
- Again, manufacturers recommend using the whole product line because the products are designed to work together.
Q: Does NuGene have side effects?
A: The main active ingredient of NuGene is human stem cell, which comes in pure form and is therefore not recognized by the human body as foreign. It does not contain any potentially-irritating ingredients like fragrance, hydroquinone, mineral oils, parabens, propylene glycol, phthalates, and sulfates. It is safe for use by both men and women of any age. It is not advisable, however, for pregnant and nursing women.
Q: Where to Buy NuGene Products and At What Price??
A: The products are available online at NuGene’s official website and on amazon.com. The price ranges from $30 for the face wash to $300 for the universal serum.
NuGene Review – Final Verdict
NuGene products have lots of positive reviews online, be it in the brand’s official website or in other websites. Of course, there are a couple of negative reviews, but they are mainly pointing out the products’ high price. Overall, taking into consideration the information available about the product line, the ingredients, the mechanism through how each product work, and the customer reviews online, we can say that the product is worth a try. But we also suggest that you avail the trial kit first or just look for other products of the same kind. Check out our suggestions below.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-aging products and anti-wrinkle creams based on the available research: