What is Lifting & Firming Skin Cream?
Lifting & Firming Skin Cream is an organic anti-aging skin cream designed to restore the look and appearance of the skin.
This cream contains a special formula that smooths out wrinkles and hydrates the pores.
The product is meant to repair damage to cells and restore the skin to its previous radiance.
Who is the manufacturer of Lifting & Firming Skin Cream?
Table of Contents [Show]
The manufacturer of this product is Pure Health Research, which is located in Haymarket, Virginia. They are an alternative health and wellness company that specializes in skincare products.
The company prides itself on selling natural products that are backed by considerable scientific research.
How does Lifting & Firming Skin Cream work?
This cream provides the skin with missing collagen and elastin. These substances exist naturally in the skin, but they diminish with age and environmental damage. When they’re replaced, the skin becomes both firmer and more elastic.
There is evidence that oral intake of collagen can reverse the signs of aging in mature young women.
There are other ingredients in the cream which provide the skin with intense hydration. This smooths out the wrinkles and fine lines on the skin. It also deeply moisturizes.
Lifting & Firming Skin Cream Ingredients – Are they safe and effective?
There are a number of active ingredients in this cream. Here are some of the key substances.
- Avocado Oil – The avocado fruit is native to central Mexico. The avocado oil is able to increase the amount of collagen in the skin, which makes the skin firmer and tighter.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen – Collagen exists naturally in the skin, but it diminishes with age. Replacing the lost collagen makes the skin both firmer and tighter, and more elastic. Studies indicate that it has the ability to give the skin a much more youthful appearance.
- Aloe Vera – This plant is rich in Vitamins A, C, and E, which all provide rich benefits to the skin. It’s deeply hydrating, which allows for smoothing out wrinkles and lines on the skin. Aloe Vera also produces additional collagen, which improves the skin’s firmness and elasticity (source).
What are the advantages of Lifting & Firming Skin Cream?
- It contains 21 different rich skin-enhancing compounds.
- The product can hydrate your pores deeply.
- It can smooth out the wrinkles and fine lines on the skin.
- This cream can repair and restore damaged cells.
What are the disadvantages of Lifting & Firming Skin Cream?
- This product has a fairly high price-point.
- The consistency may be too thick for some users.
- It can make you ill if orally ingested.
Alternatives to Lifting & Firming Skin Cream
Q: How should you use this Skin Cream?
A: You should use this product twice a day; in the morning and then again in the evening. It’s safe for any skin type, from dry to oily.
Apply it and rub it into your skin anywhere you have dull or saggy skin – face, neck, stomach, legs, etc.
Q: How much does Lifting & Firming Skin Cream cost?
A: The product is only for sale on the official product website. It’s not available on any other retail website.
Here are the prices on the official site.
- 30-day supply $67 per bottle
- 60-day supply $57 per bottle
- 90-day supply $47 per bottle
Q: What is Lifting & Firming Skin Cream’s return policy?
A: The manufacturer is offering a 1-year money-back guarantee and a 1-year exchange policy. Of you’re dissatisfied with the product, contact the company and return the unused and empty portion of your order within a year of the original purchase date for a full refund (minus return postage) or an exchange.
Q: Does it offer a free trial?
A: There is no free trial offer for this product. The company isn’t offering any free samples, either. If you want to try this cream, you have to purchase it on the official company website.
Lifting & Firming Skin Cream Review – Conclusion
The reviews that exist online for this product are very positive for the most part. Some of these testimonials are on the manufacturer’s website, but there are other good recommendations for this Cream.
This appears to be a high-quality anti-aging cream that is effective at smoothing out wrinkles and lines and tightening the skin.
This cream is free of side effects, but that doesn’t mean you won’t have an allergic reaction to the ingredients.
Check the label carefully if you have allergies and stop using the cream immediately if you do have a reaction.
If you see a dermatologist, show them this cream before you begin using it.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.