Infinite allure is an all-natural topical anti-aging formulation. It uses a combination of powerful natural active ingredients that revitalize cells to restore the youthful appearance and texture of the skin. It uses powerful compounds that are clinically tested to relax facial muscles.
This reduces the appearance of skin aging signs like fine lines and wrinkles. It also works to protect the skin from the main causes of accelerated aging. The formula also tones and rejuvenates the skin to make it more youthful in appearance. The price of the anti-aging formula is not stated on the product’s website.
Manufacturer Information about Infinite Allure
The manufacturer of Infinite Allure is unknown and it is not stated where the product is made. The product is only available online and the webpages selling it are similar to other webpages of anti-aging formulations.
There are some complaints from customers regarding the free trial offer on the product. These are not good signs in terms of product quality.
How Does Infinite Allure Work?
The formulation primarily works by boosting collagen production in the skin. This keeps the skin elastic and smooth, restoring the youthful qualities of the skin. It also works to reduce the appearance of skin aging signs especially fine lines and wrinkles.
The formulation also helps protect the skin from the ultraviolet rays of the sun in order to slow down the skin aging process. It uses a powerful antioxidant that also protects against oxidative stress damage which is actually one of the primary causes of premature skin aging.
Infinite Allure Active Ingredients
- Vitamin C – This is the primary active ingredient in Infinite Allure which is a powerful antioxidant that protects the skin from the ultraviolet rays of the sun and free radical damage. Thus, it protects against the main causes of accelerated skin aging. It may also help boost collagen production in the skin which helps make it youthful in appearance and texture.
- Sodium ascorbyl phosphate – It improves the appearance of the skin while at the same time stimulating collagen synthesis to reduce the appearance of skin aging signs including fine lines and wrinkles. This active ingredient also helps protect the skin from the main causes of aging signs.
- Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate – This is also a potent antioxidant that helps protect the skin from free radical and ultraviolet ray damage in order to significantly slow down the aging process of the skin. It also helps increase collagen production to restore the youthful elasticity and smoothness of the skin.
- Ascorbyl Glucoside – It is for lightening the skin which works by suppressing melanin synthesis. It helps reduce dark circles, age spots and other hyperpigmentation issues in the skin while giving the skin an overall glowing, radiant appearance.
Infinite Allure Advantages
- It contains powerful antioxidants that protect the skin from the main causes of accelerated aging
- There is a free trial offer
- It may also help to lighten the skin and address hyperpigmentation issues
- There are some good feedbacks from users saying it is effective
- It may formulate to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Infinite Allure Disadvantages
- There is no substantial evidence that Infinite Allure is effective or safe
- It is only being sold online
- There are negative feedbacks saying it doesn’t really work
- Some users developed skin irritation from the formulation
How to Use Infinite Allure?
Start by cleansing your face with water or any cleanser then dry your skin carefully. Apply the formula all over your face and neck. Massage into your skin using the tip of your fingers. Wait 20 to 30 minutes to ensure thorough absorption before using other skin care products or wearing makeup.
After taking a very close look at Infinite Allure, it is just an average anti-aging formulation. It uses vitamin C and other potent antioxidants that work to protect the skin from the major causes of accelerated skin aging. The formulation also boosts collagen production in the skin which helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and other skin aging signs.
The best feature is the free trial offer but you have to be careful since there are some complaints from customers regarding the offer.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.