The l’nate Skincare range is designed to target the signs of aging in older skin. The Rejuvenating Serum was created to specifically eliminate dead skin cells which will dull your complexion, increase skin elasticity and smooth out any lines and wrinkles. It is priced at $89.95 and can be used in concert with other products in the range such as the Rejuvenating Moisturizer.
The l’nate Scientific Skincare range is manufactured by l’nate Scientific. This company is based in Columbia, PA and began in 1990. The brand takes pride in offering innovative scientific skincare products. The brand has a complete official website which includes details on customer service telephone numbers, dedicated email addresses and during business hours online chat.
The brand advertises that all products in their skincare range are available with a guarantee and eighteen day free trial. To take part in the trial, you need to provide your credit card details to enroll in the company’s automated shipping program. This means that you have time to try the product and cancel your obligation should you not be completely satisfied. If you are happy to continue using the product, your credit card will be charged for a month’s supply and the product will be automatically shipped to you.
Unfortunately, l’nate Scientific is very secretive about their formulas, so there are very few details available regarding the ingredients in the Rejuvenating Serum. The company does list several key ingredients including:
- Beta 1,3:
- 1,6 D Glucan:
Both of these ingredients are polysaccharides which are derived fungi, mushrooms or yeast cell walls. These ingredients have been shown to support the immune system and can offer anti aging benefits.
- Hydrates the Skin: The formula provides excellent hydration benefits which helps to renew and retain a more youthful complexion as surface contours are smoothed.
- Exfoliating Effects: The Rejuvenating Serum gently lifts away any dead skin cells, to create a more even tone and boosted radiance.
- Lines are Minimized: Even deeper expression lines can be minimized with regular use.
- Improved Skin Elasticity: As we age our skin loses elasticity which leads to sagging. However, the Rejuvenating Serum boosts collagen production to improve the elasticity of the skin and create a firmer, more youthful look.
- Improved Skin Tone: With regular use, the serum will also eliminate dark spots, which are a telltale sign of aging.
- Combats the Signs of Stress: The formula also protects the skin against the effects of stress damage from free radicals and environmental conditions.
- Price: At almost $90 per month, this product is certainly not one of the cheaper anti aging products on the market. While a free trial is offered, the regular price may be prohibitive for many consumers.
- Automated Shipping: Although it is possible to contact l’nate Scientific and cancel the program at any time, the automated shipping and billing may prove to be a disadvantage for some. If you are tardy canceling after your free trial, you will find that you are billed almost $90. Some consumers have reported that a delay when canceling resulted in them receiving and being billed for two month’s supply.
How to Use l’nate Scientific Rejuvenating Serum
The serum should be used twice a day for optimal results. Simply smooth a couple of drops of the serum into clean and dried skin. Gently rub until it has been absorbed into the skin.
Despite having a number of fantastic reviews, this product does have some drawbacks. The automated shipping program and lack of offline sellers may be prohibitive for some consumers. You may find that you can obtain these great anti aging effects with other more readily available products in the marketplace.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.