What is Hebella Cream?
Hebella is marketed as a moisturizing and rejuvenating cream that claims to smooth out wrinkles and fine lines.
The product is formulated to work as a 24-hour cream leaving the skin smooth and nourished. It comes in a 50 ml bottle and is recommended for use only on the face.
Who is the Manufacturer of Hebella Cream?
Hebella Cream is a product of Hebella Cosmetics, a Greece company dealing with skincare products.
The company aims to deliver products that embody the Grecian beauty culture and vitality.
The name Hebella comes from Hebe, the Greece Goddess of youth and vitality. The company has an office in Montreal, QC, Canada, and another in Newark, DE, United States. Additionally, it has return offices in Tampa, Florida.
How does Hebella Cream Work?
It is formulated using active ingredients that boost the skin’s moisture leaving it plump. On this note, it evens out fine lines and wrinkles for soft, supple skin.
Table of Contents [Show]
The manufacturer claims that this cream is enriched with nutrients that enhance the appearance of the skin by evening out saggy, wrinkled skin. It is formulated to work on normal to dry skin, thanks to the moisturizing properties of the formula.
Hebella Cream Ingredients – Are they Safe and Effective?
The cream has ingredients sourced from Greece. These, in addition to other sought-after ingredients, create a formula that is beneficial to the skin.
They are as follows:
- Mastic Gum – This ingredient comes from a remote island in Greece and is the primary agent for this cream. It is used in the cream to help restore collagen, a component of the skin that is lost as we age. Additionally, mastic gum helps to boost moisture in the skin, to enhance elasticity and eventually clearing the signs of aging. It is the key player in evening out wrinkles and fine lines.
- Elastin – This is another essential ingredient in this cream. An article published by the Cleveland Clinic discusses the structure of the skin and explains the synthesis of elastin as the skin ages. Improved elasticity of the skin means fewer wrinkles and a more youthful look.
- Hyaluronic Acid – This ingredient is common in skincare creams and is known for its moisturizing property. According to the National Center for Biotechnology Information, Hyaluronic acid is used to help capture and retain moisture in the skin. This keeps the skin hydrated and youthful.
- Olive Oil – Olive oil is a beneficial agent in skincare products. It helps to keep the skin hydrated by locking in moisture, leaving the skin hydrated for longer.
What are the Advantages of Hebella Cream?
- Hebella Cream claims to moisturize the skin leaving it hydrated for a long time.
- It claims to helps protect against the effects of harsh weather and pollution.
- The cream claims to reverse the signs of aging by hydrating the skin and evening out wrinkles.
- Hebella has active ingredients that claim to restore collagen and elasticity in the skin.
- This cream is useful for people with dry skin due to the moisturizing and hydrating aspect of the ingredients.
What are the Disadvantages of Hebella Cream?
- The cream comes in a small 50ml bottle and may not last long with regular use.
- This product is only available for order online from the official website.
- The manufacturer does not state whether or not the cream is suitable for oily skin.
Q: How Should You Use Hebella Cream?
A: Hebella is described as a moisturizing cream, which means that is works just like a regular moisturizer.
Although the manufacturer does not provide information on its application, this cream can be used regularly or as needed.
The fact that is is a moisturizing cream explains that it can be used daily.
Q: How Much Does Hebella Cream Cost?
A: The cream retails at $74.95, as stated on the official website.
Q: What is Hebella’s Return Policy?
A: The product’s website has a return policy that lasts 30 days. This means that you can return the product within 30 days after purchase.
The manufacturer states that to qualify for a return, the product must be unused and in the same condition that it was sent.
Once the return has been approved, you get your money back in a few days.
Q: Does Hebella Cream Offer a Free Trial?
A: Unfortunately, the product’s manufacturer does not provide information on free trials relating to the product.
Hebella Cream Review- Final Verdict
Hebella Cream claims to work like other moisturizers with a promise to reduce the signs of aging.
It is not clear whether this product works as it says, but if the customer reviews are anything to go by, then the cream is worth a trial.
However, it is essential to note that the results vary from one person to another. And, like many other skincare creams, you should do your due diligence to ensure safety.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.