Hand Perfection Overview
Hand Perfection is an anti-aging hand care system that includes a nail and cuticle pen, nourishing day cream and rejuvenating night cream. It is a different anti-aging product in the sense that it is formulated especially for the hands to reduce wrinkling and other signs of skin aging. The system doesn’t use parabens, sulfates, phthalates, petroleum by-products or added fragrance. The system is being sold online for $29.95.
Hand Perfection: Special Features
Nail and Cuticle Pen
- Contains olive fruit oil, borage oil, evening primrose and other elements rich in nutrients.
- Promotes healthy looking skin.
- Hydrates brittle nails and makes cuticles soft and smooth.
Nourishing Day Cream
- Contains ReVitaStim Active Complex and other active ingredients for anti-aging effects.
- Helps in improving the appearance and condition of the hands.
- Works to reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Protects the skin from free radical damage while maintaining moisture.
- Contains SPF 15.
Rejuvenating Night Cream
- Helps protect and replenish the skin.
- Works to minimize the visibility of skin aging on the hands.
- Contains hyaluronic acid, special peptides, Aloe Vera, Shea butter, Olivem 1000 and vitamins.
- Works to strengthen the moisture barrier of the skin.
- It can be used even by those with sensitive skin.
How Does Hand Perfection Work on the Skin?
The anti-aging system uses special active ingredients including moisturizers that make the skin smoother and reduce the appearance of skin aging signs particularly fine lines and wrinkles. The nourishing day cream doesn’t just hydrate but also nourishes and replenishes the skin. It also protects the hands from the environment including the cold, sunlight and dryness from constant washing. The rejuvenating night cream primarily works to repair skin damage on the hands reducing the rough texture of the hands.
Apply the nail and cuticle pen after washing and drying your hands. It can be applied 2 to 3 times daily for best results. The nourishing day cream should be applied in the morning before going out. It can be reapplied again as needed when the hands become dry. The rejuvenating night cream is to be applied before bedtime.
Benefits of Hand Perfection
- Hand Perfection is a 3-in-1 system designed to reverse skin aging on the hands.
- It contains nourishing and hydrating ingredients.
- Some active ingredients have been shown to offer anti-aging properties.
- There are some good feedbacks from people who have tried it.
Drawbacks of Hand Perfection
- There is no clinical evidence that Hand Perfection really works in reducing skin aging signs.
- It isn’t offered with a money back guarantee.
- Some users reported ineffectiveness or skin irritation from the formulas.
- It is not from a reputable skin care company.
- There are many negative reviews saying the effect is just like using a moisturizer.
Is Hand Perfection Effective?
There are mixed feedbacks from people who have tried it but most say it isn’t very effective. There are some reviews from customers saying it works but the effects are not considerable. This indicates that it may only be effective for mild cases of skin aging on the hands.
Hand Perfection Side Effects
The only reported side effect from the anti-aging system is skin irritation which is due to sensitivity to any of the ingredients.
After thoroughly inspecting the Hand Perfection system, it is not a very good anti-aging product. This is because most reviews say it doesn’t really deliver considerable results. It is still worth trying if you’re looking for an anti-aging solution for slight to moderate skin aging on your hands.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.