Glo Therapeutics Renew Serum is an effective anti aging formulation said to contain a combination of retinol and hydroxy acids that remove debris and superficial skin. The product also opens the pores thereby regenerating smooth and vibrant skin. The producers claim that this skin care solution should be used regularly to attain wrinkle-free and youthful skin.
Other additional contents of this serum include anti-bacterial agents that relieve acne while also helping get rid of skin bacteria. The presence of salicylic and glycolic acid, however, makes this serum not recommended for daily-use. In case there is a development of redness or irritation after applying the serum, the user needs to stop usage immediately.
How Glo Therapeutics Renew Serum Works?
This serum blends fruit acids with vitamins to promote cell renewal resulting in a smooth and clearer complexion. Wrinkles, fine lines, and dull skin complexion are as a result of cells not renewing as frequently due to aging. Glo Renew Serum jumpstarts the skin cell renewal process giving a youthful and attractive appearance.
The retinol and salicylic acid in the product also aid by sloughing away bacteria, preventing damage by free radicals and shedding dead skin cells. The result is a balanced skin free of blemishes. In addition to that, the glycolic acid repairs the skin’s texture and improves skin tone while tissue damage is repaired by panthenol which maintains healthy moisture levels.
There are six main constituents of the serum that result in the effective skin care formulation:
- Retinol – this ingredient helps rebuild skin cells by enhancing enzyme activity. It also helps reduce the impact of UV rays on the skin.
- Glycolic acid – this component helps in exfoliating the skin as hydration proceeds while also evening out discoloration.
- Salicylic acid – it is found in moisturizers and is useful in maintaining a clear complexion. It also reduces inflammation as it stimulates the production of healthy skin cells.
- Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein – it is a moisturizing ingredient that helps aging skin maintain healthy amounts of moisture.
- Totarol – this ingredient is included in the serum for the purposes of dealing with blemishes and inflammation. It also prevents free radicals and toxins from negatively impacting the skin.
- Pyridoxine HCI – it is also known as Vitamin B6, this helps in the absorption of proteins in the skin care formulation.
Glo Therapeutic Renew Serum Pros
- It improves skin tone and texture.
- It is useful in acne treatment because of its oil-control and antibacterial ingredients.
- It is readily available online at a decent price.
Glo Therapeutics Renew Serum Cons
- A number of the constituents of the serum are synthetic chemicals.
- It incorporates artificial fragrances.
It is mandatory that you wash and tone your face before using the Glo Renew Serum. This gets rid of dead skin cells, excessive oils, and debris that clog the pores preventing effective penetration by the serum. Follow this up by gently massaging the product onto the skin.
For optimal results, the serum needs around thirty minutes to absorb and penetrate the skin effectively. It is recommended that application is done in the mornings and evenings, two to three days in a week.
This serum contains a significant amount of synthetic chemical ingredients which makes the chances of developing allergic reaction a bit high. However, no documented cases of adverse reactions can be highlighted and testing the product before extensive use is advised.
The ingredients in this serum are not unique and it is basically a skin peeling agent that has benefits to aging skin. As a peeling agent, a higher concentration is expected to remove skin discoloration but there are higher chances of side effects. However, at its price, the serum is a decent personal skin care agent that will result in the smooth youthful skin.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.