DFI Aging Ageless Beauty Cell Renewal Cream Overview
DFI Aging is a skincare line from a company by the same name. They sell a variety of skincare and anti-aging products with their Viox Intensive Age Treatment which is formulated by a surgeon who has been working with celebrities for over 40 years. Zeolite is their main ingredient which is a natural ingredient with all kinds of minerals for the skin. For this article, I will review their Ageless Beauty Cell Renewal Cream.
DFI Aging Ageless Beauty Cell Renewal Cream is available on their site for $299.99 for 1.7 ounces and I did find the facial cream (not the cell renewal cream) on Amazon for $23 but no idea if it is genuine since the price difference is over $200 and there are no reviews for it.
DFI Aging Ageless Beauty Cell Renewal Cream Ingredients
- Purified Aqua. Simply purified water.
- Cetearyl Alcohol. A fatty alcohol that is good for the skin.
- Cetearyl Glucoside. This is an emulsifier.
- Canola Oil. Works as a moisturizer and cheaper than olive oil.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride. A moisturizer that is derived from glycerin and coconut oil.
- Polyacrylamide. This is a synthetic binder.
- C13-14 Isoparaffin. Derived from petroleum and mineral oils.
- Laureth-7. Another emulsifier.
- Zeolite. Active minerals and a cleansing agent that is natural.
- Isopropyl Palmitate. A moisturizer.
- Grape Seed Oil. A natural moisturizer that works well for acne and other skin issues.
- Retinyl Palmitate. An amino acid and vitamin A.
- Squalane. A moisturizer that is technically an oil but does not have an oily feel to it.
- A few other lubricants and moisturizers are in this cream as well as fragrance.
Read More Article Here:
How Does It Work?
DFI Aging Ageless Beauty Cell Renewal Cream uses a variety of ingredients to help with aging skin such as retinyl and squalane.
DFI Aging Ageless Beauty Cell Renewal Cream Advantages
- Has ingredients known for skin care
- Seems to be a reputable company
DFI Aging Ageless Beauty Cell Renewal Cream Disadvantages
- Cannot be found in stores or most online sites
- No unbiased reviews
- Price point is very expensive
Directions for Use
Apply in a circular motion onto the facial area and use up to twice a day for best results.
There are no specific warnings for this product and it should be safe to use although some do experience initial redness when using products with retinol.
I would recommend this product only if you are looking for an expensive luxury brand to try. The ingredients are fine although some are synthetic. That is not the issue really it is just that for the price you can find those easier to locate and more well-known. It seems to be a fine product that should help your skin; I only wish it was more affordable and easier to locate.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.