Desir Brilliance is an anti-aging moisturizer meant to help combat wrinkles, fine lines, and crow’s feet to reveal younger, smoother skin. It is available in containers of 1 ounce. The manufacturer offers the product through a 14-day trial, after which the customer is charged the full cost unless the product is returned during the allotted period.
The product has slow-release molecules meant to penetrate the skin’s layers. No detailed instructions are provided, but most of these products must be applied until fully absorbed for best results.
Desir Brilliance Ingredients
- Collagen: naturally found in the skin, collagen is important in skin’s elasticity and firmness.
- Hyaluronic Acid: present in the body. HA is used as a skin moisturizer and to treat skin wounds, burns, and skin ulcers. Research has shown it to be effective in fighting the signs of aging.
- Peptides: chains of amino acids. They help reduce loss of water and promote hydration in the skin, resulting in a plumper skin texture.
- Botanical extracts: these protect the skin from oxidation.
Desir Brilliance Advantages
- The manufacturer offers a free 14-day trial.
- The product includes ingredients linked to skin health.
- Negative side effects or allergic reactions have not been reported due to use of this product.
- The cream is safe for all skin types.
Desir Brilliance Disadvantages
- Little is known about the manufacturer.
- The price is only disclosed to those who sign up for the free product trial.
- The list of ingredients is not specific and does not include amounts or percentages of ingredients. Inactive ingredients are also left out.
- The type of collagen used on the formula is not disclosed. Some people are allergic to certain sources of collagen and this may dissuade some consumers.
- The product is only available online.
- The product does not mention if clinical studies have been conducted on its formula to prove its efficacy.
Desir Brilliance includes hyaluronic acid. Though this is naturally found in the body, it is also added to anti-aging products to maximize their effects and result in younger-looking skin.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I obtain a sample of Desir Brilliance?
No samples are mentioned by the manufacturer, but a 14-day trial is available. After the trial period, customers are charged the full amount.
Where can I buy this product?
The product is available online only at the moment.
Desir Brilliance seems like a safe, reliable anti-aging product. Its formula includes many ingredients that have shown they can help make skin look younger and increase elasticity levels. The manufacturer also has a 14-day trial available for those who wish to test the product before they’ve decided to buy it. In addition, the product seems safe for all skin types and customers have given the product mixed to positive reviews. Unfortunately the product is only available online and through the trial period. Some customers may feel uncomfortable about buying a product that does not disclose its price more openly. Furthermore, the manufacturer is not specific about the types of ingredients used, such as the sources of collagen and botanical extracts. In this day in age consumers are accustomed to having more information at hand before purchasing a product. This might make other products more appealing.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.