DermatologistRX is a skin care line of products that has a vast variety of items such as Cellex-C Betaplex Clear Complexion Mask, Murad Essential-C Night Moisture, and Avene Hydrance OPTIMALE Light Hydrating Cream. Along with these three items they sell much more and consider themselves a skincare superstore with over 500 items from different brands. The company seems to be located in New York and is even backed by PayPal checkout.
DermatologistRX has a variety of prices so we will share the prices of the products mentioned. Cellex-C Betaplex Clear Complexion Mask costs $46 for 60ml, Murad Essential-C Night Moisture costs $65 for 1.7 ounces, and Avene Hydrance OPTIMALE Light Hydrating Cream sells for $32 for 1.35 ounces.
Ingredients and Products
- Avene Hydrance OPTIMALE Light Hydrating Cream. This is a moisturizer for normal to combination skin and has ingredients like Safflower Seed Oil, Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Soybean Extract, and BHT.
- Murad Essential-C Night Moisture. This is for night hydration and has antioxidants to help protect the skin. It has ingredients like Grape Seed Extract, Orange Oil, Rosewood Oil, Lavender Oil, and Grapefruit Peel Oil.
- Cellex-C Betaplex Clear Complexion Mask. This is a mask that helps exfoliate and cleanse the skin. It contains ingredients like Olive Leaf Extract, Echinacea, Lactic Acid, and Sugar Cane Extract.
How Does It Work?
Each product has its own way of working to improve the skin but DermatologistRX brings you all of these products so that you can choose the one that is best for you. Whether it’s by brand or details of what it does, you have a lot of choices on their site.
- Has over 500 products
- Has a well-established site
- Takes PayPal
- Offers product details, ingredients, usage, instructions, and more
- Orders over $49 are free
- Has a toll free customer service number
- Shipping is not free if under $49
- Some items are not returnable
Directions for Use
Each product has its own instructions which are listed on the site
Each product has its own warnings, if any, and these are found on the site.
There is a place with each product listing for customers to leave an unbiased review as well as a star rating.
I would definitely recommend DermatologistRX as a place to find your favorite luxury beauty products. They are a trusted site, they take PayPal, they have a toll free number, and all of the products list the details, ingredients, and usage, as well as other information you might need. Some products are returnable while some are not depending on what brand or product it is but those brands are listed in their shipping policy area. This seems like an excellent place to find your beauty needs and they even have gifts, makeup, and clearance items as well.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.