Core Skincare Overview
Core Skincare is a wrinkle supplement product which is intended to encourage a more youthful appearance in skin, particularly on the face, while encouraging healthy connective tissue and working to improve the appearance of discolored spots. Unfortunately, the product is marketed with a lot of emphasis on “rushing your trial,” which is commonly found with products that aims you to enroll on their trial period but charging you a high monthly fee for the trial product, and subscribing you to receive a new supply every month, typically for about $90 per month.
The manufacturers of Core Skincare are a little vague on exactly how it is expected to function, but the concept is that you apply it as a face cream on a regular basis, at which point the ingredients permeate your skin tissue – where they can, in theory, directly support the living skin layer underneath the outer protective layers of skin. This can improve appearance in a range of ways, and is made easy to work into your daily skin care routine by coming in the form of a cream.
Ingredient List of Core Skincare
We don’t have a full list of all of the ingredients in this product, but the manufacturers provided the following ingredients:
- Aceytl hexapeptide 8 – A topically-applied peptide compound, this has been compared in its connective tissue relaxing effects to some cosmetic treatments. It may help relax small muscles that are holding wrinkles in place.
- Vitamin C – The well known vitamin, included here for its antioxidant and immune-boosting roles, as well as to support healthy connective tissue repair.
- Glycerine – A widely used skin care compound that serves as a humectant, retaining moisture from both your skin and the air.
Core Skincare Pros/Advantages
- No known side effects.
- Easy to use.
- Autoshipment program makes it easy to keep the product in use, even if you can’t make it to the shops often.
Core Skincare Cons/Disadvantages
- We don’t have a full list of the ingredients in this product.
- We don’t know the full price of this product, and many similar products are extremely expensive.
- There are no scientific information provided to support the claims being made for how well this product works.
- Core Skincare is a topical solution meant to be used regularly to support a healthy skin appearance.
- It is meant to support healthy appearance, but isn’t a replacement for good habits and regular hygiene.
- Use it daily for best results.
There are no known side effects of this product when it is administered correctly. However, we don’t have a full picture of its ingredients, so be sure to stop use if you do experience any side effects or irritation.
After washing and drying your face, apply twice daily (ideally once in the morning and once at night).
1. Is this product allergen-free?
The manufacturers don’t claim that it is, although the listed active ingredients don’t include many common allergens such as wheat or milk.
Core Skincare presents itself as a potent wrinkle supplement, drawing explicit comparisons to things like surgical facelifts and Botox injections, but its presentation isn’t backed by much substance. We have no idea how much the product costs or a full list of what’s in it, much less any scientific backing for those claims. You may prefer to find a wrinkle care product that has more documentation to support its claims.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.