Blossom Youth Cream is an anti-aging cream that aims to improve the skin’s appearance by decreasing signs of wrinkles, crow’s feet, and aging skin. It is manufactured by Blossom Youth Cream Capital, LLC. Customers have 30 days to try out the cream and must call the company within two weeks of receiving the product or be charged $99.75 for the product.
How Blossom Youth Cream Works?
The cream can be safely used every day. First, one can wash their face to get rid of any excess dirt or oil using their regular cleanser. After this, one can massage the cream onto their skin.
Blossom Youth Cream Ingredients
- Vitamin C: Necessary for various functions in the body, it is used in cosmetics and anti-aging products to decrease sun damage and brown spots, increase collagen production to promote firmer skin, improving the skin’s ability to heal, and decreasing inflammation.
- Shea Butter: An effective moisturizer that can assist with eczema and other skin problems.
- Aloe Vera: Traditional skin system, this plant has been used to treat sunburns, acne scars, and is rich in vitamins C and E, which fight signs of aging.
- Antioxidants: These molecules prevent oxidation in the body by fighting free radicals.
- Collagen Extracts: Basic form of protein in the body, it promotes skin elasticity and firmness, which fights aging.
- The product comes with a 30-day trial period.
- Directions for usage are clear and easy to follow.
- Many of the ingredients have been proven to help firm skin and remove age spots.
- The product is safe for daily use.
- Creams are a safer and less expensive alternative than surgery or other more invasive anti-aging solutions.
- Clients must let the vendor know they will only try the product within a 2-week window or be charged automatically.
- The website doesn’t list amounts of active ingredients.
- There is little online presence of the product.
- No scientific studies are listed on the product’s website that discuss its efficacy.
The cream states it can penetrate pores deeply to help active ingredients work as best as they can. In this way, the product moisturizes the skin and improves its appearance.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Does Blossom Youth Cream have any side effects?
The cream has been tested for safety and can be used on a daily basis.
How does one return the Product?
Blossom Youth Cream offers a trial bottle. Customers must let the company know they are only interested in trying the product within the first 14 days of receiving it or else they will be charged the full amount of the cream ($99.95). The total trial period lasts 30 days.
Read Next – Origins Plantscription Serum
Blossom Youth Cream uses many effective ingredients in its formula to fight the signs of aging. Customers can easily incorporate it into their routine because of its ease of use. There is also a trial period one can look forward to before making a final decision as to whether or not to keep it. Still, many companies offer trials or sell sample sizes at vastly discounted rates, which eliminates the extra work of calling the company within 14 days of receiving the product. Perhaps products that list their ingredient amounts and give or sell sample sizes might be a better choice.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.