Bisou Cream is an anti-aging product that claims to diminish the more obvious signs of aging that makes you look older than you actually are. It targets on lessening facial lines and discoloration to achieve youthful-looking skin. The product does not declare a manufacturer, and there are at least four websites that feature this product. Ingredients stated are pretty general and basic, with no indication of price.
How Bisou Cream Works?
As with all other anti-wrinkle creams out on the market, Bisou Cream claims to work deeply into the layers of the skin to promote a younger and more supple appearance. Wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots, and other signs of dryness and aging are supposed to be reduced with continued use of this cream, and that results would be noticed in as little as one week. The product claims that it can also be an alternative to Botox, which requires injections. Bisou cream states it may help build up collagen levels and therefore strengthen the skin’s layers and adds moisture.
The cream is to be applied daily, for two times a day, and results may be noticed within a week or more, depending on the user’s individual skin reactions and tolerance of the product.
Bisou Cream Ingredients
Unfortunately, the designated website I checked and the other sites only provided between four and five ingredients, and these are quite standard for every anti-wrinkle cream:
- Collagen – A protein that assists in making the skin more elastic.
- Peptides – A compound that may assist in collagen production.
- Aloe Vera – A plant that has medicinal and healing qualities.
- Provitamin B5 – Acts as a skin moisturizer.
- Claims to improve skin’s overall appearance by reducing fine lines and dark spots
- Contains natural ingredients that pose no side effects
- Has trial offers
- No statement about the manufacturer
- Ingredients are very standard and lack much details
- No proof on clinical studies
- Bisou Cream has collagen and peptides that promotes younger-looking complexion. Aloe vera and provitamin B5 are also key supplements in the cream
- Product uses all-natural ingredients and no harmful components that may cause adverse skin reactions
- The cream is suitable for use for all skin types, providing optimum hydration and prevention of further dryness of the skin
Bisou Cream Side Effects
There are no known side effects of Bisou Cream when used as directed
- Wash face well with any gentle cleanser and pat dry.
- Apply the cream and massage thoroughly on the face for full absorption of the product
No FAQs or customer reviews can be found since the product has no official website, and it is not sold on Amazon.com as well.
Q: How can I buy Bisou Cream?
A: In our research, we are unable to find the business name of Bisou Cream. Links to the trial on its several different product pages redirect to entirely different creams, suggesting that many of these creams are the same or similar products marketed by the same parent company. Many users complaint against Bisou Cream stem from deceptive marketing practices, false claims, and unauthorized charges.
You may want to contact Bisou Cream customer support, the contacts info provided for the cream is:
Phone: (800) 373-8717 | Email: [email protected]
Address: Premium Vitamin C Cream
PO Box 41542
St Petersburg, FL 33743
Bisou Cream seems to be presented on a number of unofficial websites stating that the cream has powerful benefits as it contains vital ingredients that work from within.
Many other anti-aging creams have the same declarations, and along with that, ingredients and their advantages, scientific research references, and prices are provided in detail. However, if Bisou Cream claims to have the ingredients listed, then this cream may be considered safe to use. That being said, there are several other similar products around, and it would be a clever move to find out more about Bisou Cream and other options before making a purchase
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.