About BellaVita Anti-Aging Serum
Aging is never easy and takes a toll on our skin. However, there are many products available that can help make aging look less* prevalent and BellaVita Skincare Serum is one of them. It is supposedly a 3-in-1 product with a 90% success rate and was seen on the Dr. Oz show, which explains some of its popularity.
Explanation of BellaVita Anti-Aging Serum
BellaVita Skincare Serum claims* to do a variety of things for the skin such as smoothing it similar to Botox, nourishing and hydrating dry skin, reducing* wrinkles, helping stimulate collagen, and all without side effects or surgery.
Manufacturer Information on BellaVita Anti-Aging Serum
It is difficult to find out manufacturer information on BellaVita Skincare Serum since it is one of the companies that provides* its product solely through the auto-ship program. This typically makes it harder to find the real website and any transparency about the product’s creators or manufacturer.
Brand Details of BellaVita Anti-Aging Serum
Again, there aren’t a lot of real sites that have the brand details of BellaVita Skincare Serum due to it being only available through the auto-ship program. This means that a lot of the sites you will find advertisements only, not actual reviews or news releases.
Ingredients in BellaVita Anti-Aging Serum
BellaVita Skincare Serum has a few helpful ingredients such as:
- Vitamin A: This vitamin works as an antioxidant and is found in many skin care products.
- Trylagen: This is the brand’s series of peptides and proteins in a combination that helps alleviate* additional skin damage while promoting collagen.
- Jojoba Seed Oil: This is a natural ingredient that is a moisturizer.
- Green Tree Extract: This ingredient is another antioxidant and also supposedly works to block enzymes that damage collagen.
- Argireline: This is an ingredient that may work to help the skin that is damaged from the sun, help to crow’s feet, and puffy skin.
- Gatuline Expression Extract: This is an ingredient that claims* to relax the facial muscles and give the face a smoother look.
What Does BellaVita Anti-Aging Serum Do?
BellaVita Skincare Serum claims* to work to help in a number of ways that makes the skin look more youthful such as:
- Smooth wrinkles and lines
- Help get rid of dark circles
- Help rejuvenate the cells of the skin
- Moisturizes the skin
- Help prevent additional damage to the skin
- Help diminish* red and puffy skin
- Help with the skin’s tone and firmness
Advantages of BellaVita Anti-Aging Serum
There are a few strengths of BellaVita Skincare Serum such as:
- The ingredients are natural
- There is a trial offer
- It was one of the products shown on the Dr. Oz Show
Disadvantages of BellaVita Anti-Aging Serum
There are, however, quite a few weaknesses of BellaVita Skincare Serum such as:
- It is part of an auto-ship program
- The product is quite expensive if you want to keep using it
- You cannot find this is retail stores
- There is no manufacturer information available
- Some customers have found it hard to get a refund
- Many sites available only lead to other sites or are written by foreign authors and don’t make a lot of senses.
- Some of the ingredients are not well-known
How to Apply BellaVita Anti-Aging Serum?
To use BellaVita Skincare Serum simply apply the serum to clean skin and let the skin soak it up. Serums usually go a long way, so you don’t have to use a lot.
Is BellaVita Anti-Aging Serum Safe to Use?
The ingredients seem to be safe, but there is a couple that is not well-known or familiar to most people. Some people may experience an allergic reaction to some of the flower extracts in this product, but that should be rare. If the ingredients are indeed what they claim* to be, it should be safe to use.
I cannot recommend BellaVita Skincare Serum for a lot of reasons but mostly because of the auto-ship program that is is a part of. This program means that you usually cannot find out about the manufacturer, it can be extremely difficult to get out of, and the product is extremely expensive if you do decide to keep using it. At around $100 a month, you can find anti-aging serums that are just as good and from well-known brand names, even luxury brands. You cannot find this in a retail store and all of the reviews are from advertisers, not real customers who would leave an unbiased review. The bottom line is that you can find a more affordable skin care serum and not have to deal with the auto-ship program or worry about canceling a service.
Considering the active ingredients as well as the reviews made by users, we have rated the most effective anti-aging products present on the market. The deciding factors for this rating include: ability to minimize fine lines and wrinkles, prevention of premature skin aging, skin texture improvement, skin hydration and nourishing and lifting/plumping effects.