What You Should Know?
BellaLabs Facial Cream promises to be a powerful anti-aging formulation that can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It is essentially an anti-wrinkle cream that boosts the production of collagen to make the skin firmer, smoother, and more youthful in appearance. It uses two special formulas for ultimate hydration and to change the effects of aging at a cellular level. There is a 14-day trial offered on the product’s official website. A month’s supply of the cream is priced $89.99 on its website.
The anti-aging formula is from BellaLabs, which is a relatively unknown company based in Las Vegas. They don’t offer any other product, and the company is practically new. There is also very little information provided on their website including the details of the product’s formulation. These are not good signs in terms of product quality, effectiveness and safety.
- Elastin formula – the actual components of this formula is unknown although it is stated on the BellaLabs Facial Cream website that it is a peptide that works to reduce the appearance of wrinkles by helping change the effects of aging at the cellular level.
- Collagen formula – it is supposed to hydrate the skin in order to considerable slow down the aging process and prevent the premature development of aging signs.
- Vitamin E – this is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect the skin from one of the main cause of aging signs which is cellular damage caused by free radicals.
What Does It Do?
There is very little information on how the product works but according to the BellaLabs facial cream website, the product primarily works by boosting collagen production. Collagen production naturally decreases as a person gets older, and this is one of the reasons skin aging signs like fine lines and wrinkles develop. By boosting collagen production, the skin becomes smoother, firmer, and more elastic which helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. The formula is also supposed to utilize powerful antioxidants to protect the skin from free radical damage. It also deeply hydrates the skin to slow down the aging process and prevent premature skin aging.
- There is a 14-day trial offer allowing anyone to try the facial cream.
- BellaLabs Facial Cream works to boost collagen production which helps reduce wrinkles.
- It moisturizes the skin that helps slow down the skin aging process and prevent premature skin aging signs from developing.
- The formula includes vitamin E, which is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect skin cells from damage.
- There is no clinical evidence that BellaLabs Facial Cream is effective.
- Very little information is available on its formulation.
- There is no money back guarantee.
- There are many negative feedbacks saying it isn’t as effective as it claims.
- It uses deceptive methods to attract customers.
- Some users reported developing skin irritation from the formula.
Read More About Similar Products:
How To Use
Apply BellaLabs Facial Cream twice a day (preferably in the morning and evening) for best results. Apply a small amount then massage gently into the skin until it is absorbed.
Is There Any Risk?
Three is some risk involved especially because the actual ingredients are not divulged on the product’s website. This makes it impossible to check if you are allergic to any ingredient before using it. Fortunately, there is a 14-day trial allowing you to return the product in case you develop skin irritation from it.
Read Next – Optimum Phytoceramides
The Bottom Line
Overall, BellaLabs Facial Cream is just an ordinary anti-aging formula being sold online. The main problem is the lack of information on its active ingredients. There is also no proof that the anti-aging cream works in delivering its claims to users. It is only worth trying because of the 14-day trial offer. However, many users say it is not effective and even call it a scam. There are better options on the market if you’re looking for something to reduce your wrinkles and other skin aging signs.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-aging products and anti-wrinkle creams based on the available research: