Arbonne Intelligence Overview
Arbonne Intelligence Genius is a brand of wipes that exfoliates skin and helps lighten age spots.
The product consists of two packages meant to be used together, 60 cotton pads and a bottle of the exfoliant to be used on the skin. Together these items cost an average of $89.95.
Table of Contents [Show]
The product’s manufacturer does not specify whether or not there is a return policy or money-back guarantee.
Customers must pour the bottle of exfoliant onto the cotton pads before using the product. The pads are meant to be used on skin at night.
Arbonne Intelligence Ingredients
- Mandelic Acid: an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) used to correct irregularities in skin tone, acne, and aging-related to sun exposure. It is also an antibacterial and the main ingredient in many chemical peels.
- HydroxypinacoloneRetinoate: a retinoid that helps decrease the sight of wrinkles, increase production of collagen, and reverse signs of aging. It was manufactured not to irritate skin the way other retinoids can. Research has linked this ingredient to decreased acne. A Study shows antiaging effects of retinoid hydroxypinacolone retinoate on skin models.
- Vitamin C: known to increase the skin’s healing response, encourage production of collagen, and make sunscreens more effective. According to a study, “Human studies with subjects using topically applied solutions of 0.6%-10.0% vitamin C or its synthetic derivatives have not reported adverse effects”
- Bitter Orange: a fragrance.
Arbonne Intelligence Advantages
- The product is easy to use and incorporate into one’s daily life.
- The main active ingredients have been known to benefit the skin.
- Remove age spots and promotes an even skin tone.
- The product is safe for most skin types.
Arbonne Intelligence Disadvantages
- The average cost of the product may be high compared to other skincare pads.
- Some of the main active ingredients lose potency when exposed to air and sunlight.
- A return policy or money-back guarantee is not mentioned by the manufacturer of the product.
What Kind of Reviews are Out there for Arbonne Intelligence?
Arbonne Intelligence Genius has 3 ½ stars on Retailer sites, indicating moderate to high customer satisfaction.
Some customers felt that the product was effective and decreases acne as well as signs of aging. Others did not get the same results. This may be due to different skin types; however.
Arbonne Intelligence Questions and Answers
Q: Is the product safe for all skin types?
A: This anti aging product is formulated to be safe for all skin types, but some customers may experience dryness. Retinoids and alpha hydroxy acids can dry out the skin and customers may want to test the pads on a part of their skin or decrease the frequency of use if their skin becomes irritated.
You May Also Like – Arbonne RE9 Advanced Anti Aging Cream Review
Arbonne Intelligence Review – Final Verdict
Arbonne Intelligence Genius is unique from other products in that it is sold as two components meant to be used as one.
The product is meant to be used in the evening to reduce the chance of skin damage since retinoid can increase skin sensitivity to the sun even though they provide some skin benefits.
At an average cost of $89.95, the price of this product is high compared to other anti-aging products, and the manufacturer does not provide nearly as much evidence that the product works as it claims compared to other brands.
A return or exchange policy is also not mentioned by the manufacturer and there is confusion about whether or not this product is readily available at the moment since Arbonne has come up with a different product that has a similar name.
Many customers did state that their skin became dry after using the product, and there are other best anti-aging creams that don’t have this effect on people.
Arbonne Intelligence can be purchased through Official Website.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.