Advanced Retinol A Cream – Are You Aware Of the Facts?
Who doesn’t want to look youthful for as long as they can? Unfortunately, unless you have perfect genes then the signs of aging starts to appear for all of us eventually. There are many products on the market that claim to lessen the signs of aging and Advanced Retinol A Cream is one of them.
Advanced Retinol A Cream is a body and face cream that claims to give the user smoother, more healthy, and more firm skin along with more radiance, a lessening of age spots, and an overall youthful look. This is a combination of Retinol A Wrinkle Treatment with more Retinol A and a creamier base for easier application.
The cost is about $26.95 for four ounces and it is found on a site called Supplement Spot.
- Proprietary Blend of Retinol A: Retinol A is an animal form of Vitamin A that is converted to retinoic acid, which helps improve skin
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is part of the cactus plant and has healing properties for skin. It can be used to treat burns, soothe dry skin, and a host of other benefits
- Almond Oil: Almonds trap moisture in the skin and helps keep the skin smooth and hydrated. It also has a pleasant, lubricating value making it easy to apply
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil has long been used to help with skin and hair. It’s a natural way of moisturizing and hydrating
- Vitamin E and Beeswax: Vitamin E is also an excellent, natural moisturizer as well as Beeswax
- Tea. Tea works as a detoxification and helps the skin remain free of environmental toxins
- Optiphen Plus (paraben free preservative) Parabens are used in most cosmetics but have the ability to mimic estrogen, which may be connected to breast cancer. While there’s no solid evidence, many manufacturers have sought out paraben free preservatives to be on the safe side and allow their customers a choice
How Does It Work?
Advanced Retinol A Cream works to repair deep-set wrinkles and damage to the skin that other products may not be able to reach by getting beneath the top layers of your skin. It takes just a few weeks to feel the effects of softer and firmer skin, along with an improved complexion. It also works to diminish fine lines and age spots. The dead cells on the skin are removed and new cell growth is evident. Skin pigmentation is improved so that the complexion is more youthful and radiant.
The advantages are that this product has many components that make up an easy-to-use product that works to help the skin. With the moisturizing effects of Vitamin E, Beeswax, Almond Oil, and Aloe Vera, plus the skin repair effects of Retinol A, you have a winning combination. The price is affordable as well and is much less expensive than many other similar skin creams.
This is a product that isn’t readily available. In fact, it is mainly only found in one store – Supplement Spot, which specializes in cutting-edge natural health and anti-aging products. It has also not been evaluated by the FDA.
How to Use?
Apply to face twice daily, especially under eyes, to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and to improve skin firmness, tone, elasticity and texture.
As with any cosmetic this is for external use only. Retinol A may cause redness, peeling of skin, skin irritation, warm skin, and stinging and the product should be discontinued if these symptoms become severe. Avoid the eyes and any open sores or wounds with this product.
Although nothing can totally stop the effects of aging, this is a product that works well for many people. It has excellent ingredients for moisturizing and Retinol A for overall skin improvement. There are many products with similar ingredients but many are much higher in price. Although this particular brand may be harder to find, for the low price it may be worth it to many people looking for a way to have younger, healthier skin without paying luxury prices.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.