TreeActiv Cystic Acne Spot Treatment Review
TreeActiv Cystic Acne Spot Treatment is an anti-acne skincare formula indicated for use against moderate to severe cases of acne. It consists mostly of natural ingredients like bentonite clay, tea tree water, witch hazel extract and a mix of essential oils. These ingredients work together deep down the pores to eliminate acne from within. This acne spot treatment is a product of Texas-based skin company called TreeActiv, which was established in 2014. The company is popular for its high-quality, natural products.
TreeActiv Cystic Acne Spot Treatment consists mainly of natural ingredients that are commonly found in many anti-acne products. These ingredients are popularly used for their proven safety and effectiveness. In addition, this product is also free of any harsh ingredients like paraben, SLS, and aluminum, so you can be sure that you’re not putting anything that may potentially exacerbate your acne.
Manufacturer’s Information and Claims about TreeActiv Cystic Acne Spot Treatment
TreeActiv Cystic Acne Spot Treatment contains numerous beneficial natural ingredients that work deep into the skin to calm inflammation, kill acne-causing bacteria, and reduce sebum production. With these synergistic effects, the result is a noticeable reduction of acne and a visibly clearer skin.
Working Process and the Ingredients List
TreeActiv Cystic Acne Spot Treatment features the following natural ingredients:
- Bentonite Clay – detoxifies the skin by drawing out toxins and impurities; it also
helps calm and soothe irritated skin.
- Tea Tree Water – popular for its antibacterial and antifungal effects; it also has some toning and moisturizing properties, making the skin look and feel refreshed.
- Peppermint and Spearmint Water – have antibacterial properties; can also reduces
sebum production to prevent clogging of pores.
- Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil – reduces inflammation and gets rid of excess oil;
it is loaded with vitamin C that helps fight infection and promote collagen production.
- Lemon Essential Oil – tames overactive sebaceous glands to prevent them from
producing too much sebum; it also stimulates the exfoliation of dead skin cells.
- Aloe Vera Extract – soothes and calms the skin in addition to its antibacterial
and nourishing effects.
You May Also Like – Skinception Dermefface FX7
The Advantages of TreeActiv Cystic Acne Spot Treatment
- It consists mostly of natural ingredients that are scientifically-proven to work.
- It is free of paraben, SLS, aluminum, and any other chemicals that may cause irritation.
- It goes deep into the pores to target acne at its root cause.
- It helps calm inflammation and thus reduce redness.
- It kills the bacteria that causes acne.
- It has some antioxidant effect that helps shield the skin against further damage.
- It reduces the production of sebum, making the skin less oily.
- It is recommended for moderate to severe acne.
- It is gentle enough for everyday use.
The Cons of TreeActiv Cystic Acne Spot Treatment
- Some customers may find the product a bit on the expensive side.
Read Also – Renee Rouleau Anti-Cyst Treatment
How Do I Use This Product?
TreeActiv Cystic Acne Spot Treatment must be applied only on areas with visible blemishes. Before using this product, wash you face first with cleanser. Pat your skin dry. Dispense a small amount of the product, then cover the blemish with a thin layer. Allow the product to sit for about 30 minutes, before rinsing it again. You may also apply the product before bedtime and leave it overnight for better results.
Is It Suitable For Pregnant or Lactating Women?
Although the product consists mainly of natural ingredients, pregnant and lactating women must consult their specialist first before using TreeActiv Cystic Acne Spot Treatment.
Possible Side Effects
TreeActiv Cystic Acne Spot Treatment has no reported side effects yet. Nonetheless, if you have doubts, it would always be wise to consult your dermatologist first before trying any anti-acne product.
Looking at the customer reviews available online, TreeActiv Cystic Acne Spot Treatment has overwhelmingly positive reviews. This attest as to how effective the product can be. The price may be an issue for some, but overall, we believe that this is among the best options for acne sufferers out there.
In our opinion, below you can discover the most effective acne products that are available on the market. Each and every one of these products has been rated in accordance with these five key factors: quality of active ingredients, breakout prevention, effectiveness on moderate-to-severe acne, prevention of clogged pores and removal of excess oil and dead skin cells accumulated on the surface.