Equate Acne System Overview
Equate Acne System is a popular acne solution that is claimed to outshine s other ant acne products on the market today. This skin care system is easy to use in your daily regimen.
The products work through three significant steps. These steps involve using a cleanser, toner and also a lotion.
The three steps achieve the three products featured in Equate Acne System. The products include Purifying Cleanser, a Rejuvenating Toner, and a Repairing Lotion. They all work individually.
The following are the products found in Equate Acne System:
This is a benzoyl Peroxide that works to cleanse and remove dirt and traces of grim from your face. This assist in unclogging your pores and destroys the sources of bacteria while the skin starts to regenerate from inside out. It doesn’t cause irritation or burning.
Equate Rejuvenating Toner
It’s the second step is meant to aid in removing excess oil from your skin tissues and help in balancing your skin tone. It’s said to be an alcohol-free product and is believed to leave looking brighter and refreshed.
The toner is claimed to be applied using a pad or a cotton ball by simply rubbing it on it. A thin layer is enough for the expected results.
Step three entails application of a repairing lotion. The lotion is said to contain about 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide blend and is potent in removing pimples, blackheads and any other blemishes caused by acne.
It’s believed to absorbs and penetrate into skin pores and offers a barrier for the harmful bacteria from attacking the skin.
All these cumulative steps are believed to effectively remove existing acne while forming a shield to prevent bacteria that cause acne from attacking your kin.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Equate Acne System
The details and information about the manufacturer of Equate Acne System are not mentioned on any reliable website that has the products information. However, the manufacturer claims Equate Acne System is kit contains three skin care products that work to help deal with Acne skin condition.
The work to help minimize blackheads and prevent any breakouts. The system is meant to unclog the skin pores and refreshes your skin while eliminating blemishes caused by the Acne condition.
Working Process and Ingredient List
Equate Acne System is kit features three skin care products that performs to help the subject address the Acne skin condition. It’s believed minimize blackheads and prevent any breakouts.
The system is meant to unclog the skin pores and refreshes your skin while eliminating blemishes caused by the Acne condition.
The following are the key ingredients found in the three steps Equate Acne System:
- 2% Benzoyl Peroxide– It a powerful ant acne agent.
- Purified Water– It offers skin hydration and acts as a solvent.
- Propyl Glycol– Meant for retaining skin moisture.
- PEG-100 Stearate– It facilitates the mixing of oil with water for dirt to be rinsed away
- Aloe Barbadensis– It acts as an antiseptic or anti-microbial to help fight bacteria during cleansing.
- Methylparaben– Has antifungal properties and acts as a preservative.
- Glycerin– Helps in skin hydration.
- Cyclotrasilozane– It helps in skin rejuvenation for your skin to glow.
- Triethanolamine– It helps to regulate skin PH.
- Xanthan Gum– Has skin hydrating properties.
- Sodium Hyaluronate– It works to hydrate the skin and put away signs of skin aging.
- Diazolidinyl Urea– Is antimicrobial and is used as a preservative in cosmetics.
- Hydroxyethylcellulose– Help in skin hydration and skin conditioning.
- Allotoin– Help to soften and soothing of skin.
- Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract– Is an antibacterial and help fight acne symptoms.
Equate Acne System Review – Does It Really Work?
Equate Acne System is claimed to work through the three skin care products contained in the kit to help deal with acne. Each product work individually in each step and all of them eventually deliver the claimed benefits.
The Advantages of Equate Acne System
- It works to cleanse and unclog the skin pores affected by acne
- It works to clear pimples, blackheads and other skin breakouts
- It has no side effects as it contains safe parabens
The Disadvantages of Equate Acne System
- No disadvantages have been established yet.
How Do I Use This Product?
1. One should first cleanse the affected skin using the Purifying Cleanser.
2. After cleansing, one is supposed to apply the Rejuvenating g toner to refresh the skin.
3. The third step is to apply the Repairing lotion to help clear the breakouts and pimples caused by Acne.
What Are The Precautions When Using This Product?
All the three products in Equate Acne System are only used or apply on external parts of the skin, and it’s supposed to be the affected parts of the skin.
How Long Before I See Any Improvements?
The term as to when one should expect to see the skin condition improve is not disclosed.
Possible Side Effects
No apparent side effect on Equate Acne System since lt doesn’t have harmful parabens.
Equate Acne System Review– Final Verdict
Equate Acne System it’s a package three skincare products that are meant to help the user deal with acne problems. This product has been formulated using potent ingredient blend that is believed to work any symptoms of acne.
The user will use the product in three steps and each step they one will have to use a product in the order starting with a purifying cleanser, then rejuvenating tone and finally repairing lotion.
These products are claimed to put away pimples, blackheads and other skin breakouts caused by acne.
However, it is evident that the company does not offer free trials or customer satisfaction guarantee.
Before buying this product try to find more about the product. One can do this reviewing customer feedback from the customers who have already tried Equate Acne System.
In addition, the market today has a range of ant acne products that are manufactured to serve the same purpose as Equate Acne System. Therefore, find out on them and compare their benefits before buying any of them your affected skin.
In our opinion, below you can discover the most effective acne products that are available on the market. Each and every one of these products has been rated in accordance with these five key factors: quality of active ingredients, breakout prevention, effectiveness on moderate-to-severe acne, prevention of clogged pores and removal of excess oil and dead skin cells accumulated on the surface.