Effaclar Duo Overview
Effaclar Duo is a skin care product which is formulated to help treat a skin condition referred to Acne. With this formula, it visibly minimizes all kinds of blemishes caused by acne. This dual action acne treatment penetrates deep into skin pores eliminate even whiteheads and blackheads.
Effaclar Duo contains micronized (5.5%) to fight the Acne deep in the skin. Additionally, the micro-exfoliating LHA in the formula offers precise cell to cell exfoliation to eliminate the dull, dead skin cells. It absorbs fast and leaves the skin oily free, hydrated and enhances good skin texture.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Effaclar Duo
Effaclar Duo is developed and manufactured by a skin care company by the name La Roche-Posay .it is a dermatology tested skincare suitable even for sensitive skin. La Roche-Posay is formulated with efficient and safety standards with range of products addressing sensitive skin and all skin needs.
The manufacturer claims that Effaclar Duo help to treat all kinds of blemishes caused by acne. It also calms that the formula leaves your skin hydrated, oil free and creates a fast absorbing texture.
Working Process and the Ingredients List
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo, a dual action treatment for acne.it contains micronized Benzyl peroxide5.5% which is powerful in reducing acne.it is unique micronized format which helps it penetrate into skin pores and eliminate blemishes while reducing irritation. A LHA is micro-exfoliating which eliminates dead cells leaving your skin smooth and gradually makes your skin tone even. The ingredients include:
- Benzoyl Peroxide 5.5% – It is effective in killing acne bacteria.
- Isostearyl Alcohol – Are fatty alcohols a used in skin care products to avoid dryness
- Capryloyl Salicylic Acid – Is a skin exfoliator, an anti-inflammatory and antiseptic. Used to treat appearance of drying damage and restores suppleness to skin
- Epilobium Angustioflium Flower – It is an ant-inflammatory agent and treats swelling and pain relieving.
- Tocopheryl Acetate – Is a form of vitamin E which is a skin conditioning agent.
- Carbomer – Used in skin care products as a thickener and provide emulsion stabilizing.
- Pentylene Glycol – Used in cosmetic as a preservative.
- Glycerin – Treats skin problems and also act a moisturizer
The Advantages of Effaclar Duo
- The full list of ingredients have been provided
- The active ingredient is in proportion.
The Cons of Effaclar Duo
- No free trials
- It does not have money back guarantee
How Does Effaclar Duo Treat Acne?
It consists of benzoyl peroxide and micro-exfoliating LHD that tart breakouts. It penetrates through clogged pores to eliminate blemishes as it fast absorbing.
Possible Side Effects
It has none.
Effaclar Duo is an acne treatment formula. It contains benzoyl 5.5% and LDH a micro-exfoliating medication that targets the damaged parts of the skin. It penetrates into the clogged skin pores and eliminates all the whiteheads and blackheads as well as acne blemishes. As it exfoliates the skin gradually it improves the skin tone to even.it is non-oily and hydrates dry skin and works even for the sensitive skin.
However, there is no information about whether the company offers money back guarantee incase the products fails to deliver. Also there no free trials for the formula. Different skin reacts differently to different formula incase Effaclar Duo fails to deliver there could be another one better for your skin on the market.
In our opinion, below you can discover the most effective acne products that are available on the market. Each and every one of these products has been rated in accordance with these five key factors: quality of active ingredients, breakout prevention, effectiveness on moderate-to-severe acne, prevention of clogged pores and removal of excess oil and dead skin cells accumulated on the surface.