What Is Dermology Acne Treatment?
It is a skin topical formulation that eliminates current acne breakouts but when used continuously, it prevents the problem from reoccurring. According to its website, it is different from other anti-acne creams in the sense that it doesn’t just address the outer layer of the skin once the problem is visible. Instead, it works deep into the skin where antioxidants neutralize free radicals even before they begin to cause the acne problem.
Dermology is a member of the prestigious Natural Products Association thus their dedication to providing consumers with effective and safe products for different cosmetic issues. The company is dedicated to providing premium quality beauty and wellness formulations which are products of cutting edge research and development. Dermology is currently a trusted name in health and beauty even though they were just founded in 2002.
Who Can Use It?
Dermology Acne Treatment is for anyone who wants to get rid of their acne problem. It also works in preventing acne from reoccurring. The formula can even be used by individuals who want to prevent developing an acne problem due to any reason. It is both for men and women who want to address their acne problem. The formulation is safe and can even be used by people who have sensitive skin.
What Does It Contain?
Here are the active ingredients of the revolutionary anti-acne cream:
- Resveratrol – This is a very powerful antioxidant derived from grapes. It is known to fight free radicals and studies have shown that it offers a range of benefits from anti-aging to preventing medical conditions. In this case, this active ingredient fights free radicals to avoid the development of acne in the first place. It helps attack the root cause of acne so it can be used for prevention aside from treating acne.
- Sandalwood – This is a natural extract that protects the skin. It has been used for hundreds of years in traditional medicine. It is known to reduce blemishes and inflammation thus commonly used to treat boils, skin irritation and other problems.
- Vitamin E – This vitamin is known for its ability to improve skin health. It helps control and prevents acne breakouts while improving the texture and appearance of the skin. It nourishes the skin and acts like a moisturizer.
- Pantothenic Acid – This active ingredient inhibits bacteria growth thus it prevents the development of acne. It also offers other benefits for skin health keeping it smooth, radiant and youthful in appearance.
Does It Work?
There are many reasons that point to the fact that Dermology Acne Treatment really works. First of all, it only uses active ingredients that are clinically proven to be effective. Secondly, the formulation has undergone clinical testing and it is actually proven to be highly effective in eliminating and preventing acne. There are also hundreds of positive reviews from customers who have tried it saying it works. The problem is that certain ingredients may cause sensitive reactions to certain individuals but the chance of this is very minimal.
Dermology Acne Treatment Pros
- The anti-acne treatment contains clinically proven ingredients.
- It is both for eliminating and preventing acne.
- There are countless reviews from customers saying it really works.
- The anti-acne formula is from a renowned skin care company.
- It is for facial and body acne.
- The formula helps restore healthy skin.
- It is both for men and women.
Dermology Acne Treatment Cons
- The product can only be ordered online.
- There is no free trial offer.
- Some people may be sensitive to certain ingredients so it is not for everyone.
How to Use It?
Wash the affected areas (with an appropriate cleanser for your skin type) thoroughly before applying the cream. Apply the cream on the affected areas then massage gently using a circular motion until it is fully absorbed. Avoid other skin care products or makeup which may trigger acne breakouts.
What People Say About It?
Most reviews form people who have tried Dermology Acne Solution are positive saying it really works. The formula is not just effective for eliminating acne but it is effective in preventing the reoccurrence of the problem as well. Some users have been suffering from acne for years (even in their late 20s) and they say this product completely solved their embarrassing skin problem permanently. There are very few negative reviews on the anti-acne treatment most of which are due to sensitivity to the formula which usually causes slight skin irritation.
After carefully scrutinizing Dermology Acne Treatment, it is a good anti-acne formulation. It works not just in clearing the skin of acne but also in preventing the problem from reoccurring with continued use. This is one of the top anti-acne formulations on the market and it is definitely worth trying. There is a lot of good customer feedback, which indicates that it is really an effective product.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."