What is Clear Cellular Repair Serum?
Clear Cellular Repair Serum is a rejuvenating skin-care serum formulated to help people with acne-prone skin, keep their skin clear and smooth. The serum can also clear up skin congestion, which comes as a result of dead skin buildup, according to the manufacturer.
Like many other skin problems, skin congestion has become a concern these days. To resolve this, people use different approaches to do exfoliation, which is simply the process of removing dead skin cells.
Some of the ordinary options for this exercise involve using exfoliation tools, chemicals, and granular substances.
This product, however, takes the approach of a serum, which the producer thinks is more safe and efficient when it comes to achieving an overly rejuvenated skin.
It promises to clear congestion overnight, improve moisture retention as well as help to fight infection, like several other skin care formulations.
Who is the Manufacturer of Clear Cellular Repair Serum?
The producer of this cellular repair serum is a company going by the name True Botanicals. They sell the product online on their official website, which also has plenty of information on the ingredients they use for their products.
Additionally, the manufacturer has a section for online consultations, where users and get in touch for inquiries. As in whether it is asking how their stuff works or any other range of questions one may want to ask, answers can be provided there.
How Does Clear Cellular Repair Serum Work?
The aim of cellular repair and skin exfoliation products is to offer restorative properties, and as such they must be able to penetrate through to where the actual problem lies, in the skin.
Clear Cellular Repair Serum seeps into the user’s skin, to unclog the hair follicles, loosen dead skin cells and promote healing to wounded skin tissues.
The notion is that it enhances the collaborative function of natural antibacterial and skin-strengthening hyaluronic acids, which helps the skin to be restored to its natural health-state and function.
Clear Cellular Repair Serum Ingredients – Are they Safe and Effective?
Owing to the fact that the skin is extremely delicate, the makers of this product know the legal consequence they may face if safety is not their priority, so users should not worry much about that.
True Botanicals claim to use plant extracts that grow organically – on their natural habitat for safety.
Besides that, a good number of the ingredients in this skin serum have had good medical as well as public opinion in terms of effectiveness. Some of the featured ingredients that define this product include:
- Black Willow Bark Extract – Said to help exfoliate dead skin as it releases salicylic acid, clear fine lines and reduces wrinkles all without causing irritation.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Due to its low molecular weight, this special acid seeps into the skin to provide a longer-lasting dewy effect, keeping the skin continuously hydrated and young looking.
- Olive Leaf Extract – This brings in anti-oxidative powers that help to keep potentially harmful free radicals in check. It has anti-inflammatory advantages that help to calm down damaged regions on the skin.
- Curbita Pepo – Extracted from pumpkin seed – said to richly supply the product with selenium and zinc all associated with fighting acne.
- Glucosamine – Known to help in the management of hyperpigmentation, keeping the right moisture levels, exfoliation and offer relishing properties to the skin
- Algae Extract – Said to have a good concentration of important vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals that help to nourish the skin and hair.
- Niacinamide – This ingredient together with vitamin B3 is claimed to help prevent melanin and UV damage action on the skin. It may reverse the decline of related enzymes – may as well be termed as an age-reversing agent.
What are the Advantages of Clear Cellular Repair Serum?
- Acne prone individuals might find this product super helpful in dealing with skin unevenness.
- Might be a safer option for exfoliation compared to using chemicals or sharp tools.
- It adds to the list of potentially effective skin rejuvenation supplements as well as a potential remedy for congested skin.
- It might make the user’s skin appear young and radiant.
- May provide a protective layer to the skin against harmful melanin and ultraviolet.
What are the Disadvantages of Clear Cellular Repair Serum?
- People with serious acne cases or undiagnosed skin condition may need to consult with their dermatologist first before using this supplement.
- For potential results in correcting hyperpigmentation, the manufacturer says it must be used together with another supplement that they stock.
- Some users claim to see results overnight, while others two days after using it, so it may not be fair to universalize the results.
- The product does not issue warnings on what other beauty products not to mix with, in precise whether it’s okay to mix or not with other skin care products.
How Should You Use Clear Cellular Repair Serum?
The manufacturer gives a short and precise guideline for using this serum. That is, apply a thin layer to target skin – chest, neck, and face, after moisturizing with face oil, preferably at night.
How Much Does Clear Cellular Repair Serum Oil Cost?
A bottle of this face serum 1fl oz, on the official websites, goes for $140. However, one may secure a 10 percent discount for being a regular user, through registration.
What is Clear Cellular Repair Serum’s Return Policy?
This product’s return policy covers first time users only, who are also required to place their return request within 30 days after receiving the product.
For the approved returns, users have an option to either request a product replacement or get their full money back, but minus the shipping fees.
However, you may also find 60 days money back guarantee in its official site, which might be bit confusing for you. It would be wise to enquire them directly.
Does Clear Cellular Repair Serum Offer Free Trial?
The official website doesn’t give any hint pointing for offers or free trial for this skincare serum. Users can order it to get their firsthand experience and if not satisfied, they can return the item for a refund. On the other hand, one may inquire with the producer for samples to taste.
Clear Cellular Repair Serum Review – Final Verdict
This product’s ability to unclog the skin is what causes that feeling of a renewed body, and the exact attribute that puts the product apart.
Besides that, the manufacturer claims that the serum fights skin infections, acne as well as improve a person’s overall skin health and appearance.
However, aspiring users with ultra-sensitive or inflamed skin are advised to begin with a calming oil, which is a different product altogether. That sounds a bit diverting – so the manufacturer claims this is to avoid irritation, as this is a cellular repair serum that is meant to penetrate into the skin.
Top on that, not everybody ends up getting the super-fast results other users claim to get. The manufacturer explains that their clinical test shows it may take up to 4 weeks of using the product for a noticeable improvement to be experienced.
What about their overall promise, can products repair, clear and manage skin inflammation or acne prone skin? Well, most users find Clear Cellular Repair Serum very helpful in managing their acne.
For dead removal or exfoliation, this serum could provide a safer solution, compared to using chemicals or other means. Nonetheless, before taking decision folks with acne prone skin has many other skin care products to choose.
In our opinion, below you can discover the most effective acne products that are available on the market. Each and every one of these products has been rated in accordance with these five key factors: quality of active ingredients, breakout prevention, effectiveness on moderate-to-severe acne, prevention of clogged pores and removal of excess oil and dead skin cells accumulated on the surface.