Zantrex-3 is the name of three weight loss products manufactured by Zoller Laboratories. The standard formulation is available in a tablet and orange-flavored drink crystals. There is also a Zantrex-3 fat-burning formula. Zantrex-3 boosts energy and promotes rapid weight loss. The site claims that Zantrex-3 users can lose over 500 percent more weight than those taking a leading ephedra-based product.
The website contains very little information. There are statements regarding the proposed benefits of Zantrex-3 but little else. The products can be ordered directly from the manufacturer. A box of drink crystals costs just under 10 dollars while the supplements cost $39.99 per bottle.
There is an unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee for users who are not satisfied with their results. There is a link to a clinical study summary on the site.
Zantrex-3 – Product Description
Ingredients are not listed on the product site but were located through a brief online search. Substances in Zantrex-3 include yerba mate, caffeine, and guarana. There are over 300 milligrams of caffeine in just two tablets.
Zantrex-3 – Advantages
- Zantrex-3 is available in a drink format
- There is a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for the product
- There is a link to a clinical study summary supporting the claims made about Zantrex-3
- Zantrex-3 is designed to help people lose weight quickly
- Zantrex-3 contains a large amount of caffeine
- The product label states it is intended for occasional use only
- Product information available on the Zantrex-3 website is very limited
- Consuming Zantrex-3 with other sources of caffeine can cause insomnia or rapid heart beat
Zantrex-3– The Bottom Line
While Zantrex-3 claims to be a revolutionary formula, a closer look reveals that (like many other weight loss products) its benefits seem to be due to the serious dose of caffeine it contains. Because this substance can adversely affect the body, individuals should exercise caution when taking Zantrex-3.