Perricone MD Neuropeptide Deep Wrinkle Serum is an anti-aging and fast-acting serum that contains an advanced technology developed by Dr. Perricone. The technology is said to reduce wrinkles, loss of elasticity, and deep lines, while also making the skin look younger. The cream claims to provide you with immediate effects, by plumping and smoothing wrinkles and lines immediately. Besides, its manufacturer claims that the product was clinically proven that it has the ability to enhance the overall appearance of the skin, offering the user incredible benefits in just 5 minutes after having applied the cream for the first time. Neuropeptide Deep Wrinkle Serum is intended to minimize deep flaws, improve skin texture and make the skin look radiant and healthy.
Does Neuropeptide Deep Wrinkle Serum Work?
Neuropeptide Deep is similar to a lightweight moisturizer, looking nothing like a serum. In other words, Dr. Perricone is once again advertising a product without having enough evidence to support his presentation. Neuropeptide Deep Wrinkle Serum is expected to be a fast-acting treatment that helps people get rid of deep wrinkles. Dr. Perricone claims that Neuropeptide Deep Wrinkle Serum will transform the texture of your skin thanks to the four different peptides contained. Lines and wrinkles are expected to smooth instantly, while sagging skin is expected to go through a tightening process. In other words, the cream claims to improve the overall health of the skin.
However, none of the ingredients contained can do this. Believe it or not, this product contains mostly slip agent, water, plant-based thickener, preservatives, and a penetration enhancer based on glycol. Besides, it also contains a very controversial ingredient known as DMAE. According to Dr. Perricone, DMAE is a very strong anti-inflammatory substance whose goal is that of stabilizing cell membranes, being essential to the process involved by the contraction and tightening of the muscles. However, research hasn’t proved that this ingredient is effective and current results are making more and more people wonder whether the ingredient is safe or not.
Water, Ethoxydiglycol, Glycerin, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Cellulose Gum, Dimethyl MEA (DMAE), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, AscorbylGlucoside, Glycolic Acid, Phosphatidylcholine, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Pentapeptide-3, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Sorbic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Steareth-20.
- The manufacturer of this product is Perricone MD, a dermatologist-developed line conducted by Dr. Perricone, one of the most famous dermatologists in the world
- Neuropeptide Deep Wrinkle Serum has been tested on animals
- The cream contains DMAE, a substance known to decrease aging signs while also providing an antioxidant benefit
- Unlike other similar creams, this one doesn’t come in a jar packaging, in order to protect its ingredients from sun light
- Several people who used it claimed that they saw improvements in the appearance of wrinkles and lines
- 73% of the people who used this product mentioned that the overall health of their skin has improved significantly
- No research has proved that the peptides contained by this product can improve sagging skin or erase deep wrinkles
- The product also contains rose oil, whose fragrance can sometimes cause irritation
- DMAE, one of Neuropeptide Deep Wrinkle Serum’s ingredients, hasn’t been proven as effective so far, and its use can actually cause more harm than good
- This product is overpriced, taking into account the fact that the cream is likely to work as a simple moisturizer
The evidence gathered so far about Neuropeptide Deep is contradictory, but even though Dr. Perricone guarantees for its effectiveness, he hasn’t come up with any scientific data to prove it. Most of this cream’s ingredients are unlikely to help you get rid of deep lines and wrinkles, so you may end up wasting your time by using this product. However, you never know until you try, so there’s no reason why you shouldn’t use Peptide Deep Wrinkle Serum for a couple of days. Even if it doesn’t do anything to your wrinkles, it will definitely make your skin look smooth.