Carb Intercept Overview
Carb Intercept is a weight loss supplement made by Natrol, This product controls and prevents carbohydrate absorption. Phase 2 Carb Controller is its main clinically tested ingredient, which slows down the compound in charge of digesting carbohydrates into readily absorbable simple sugars. The main website is user friendly and has categories toward specialties, vitamins, Natrol for kids, Natrol for men, and Natrol for women. Although Carb Intercept is a thoroughly researched product, there is no evidence to support its claims.
Carb Intercept – Ingredients
Phase 2 Carb Controller Complex (Phaseolus Vulgaris. Sodium, Calcium, and Chromium.
Carb Intercept – Product Description
There is no supplement label, nor are the full ingredients known or submitted on the website. It details how Carb intercept works without the clinical data. When taken prior to a high carbohydrate meal, the enzyme liable for transporting carbohydrates into glucose decreases in production. Blood sugar levels balance reducing the usual slumps or fatigue. The manufacturer recommends you take 2 capsules before consuming a high starchy meal, and avoid taking more than 4 pills per day. It can be purchased in various sized boxes, from 30, 60, or 120 capsules, and prices differ from $13.49 to $34.99. Third party retailers stocking this item include Astro Nutrition and iHerb.
Carb Intercept – Advantages
- Carb intercept is available at a reasonable price, but it is cheaper to buy through third party retailers.
- This product is clinically proven to aid weight loss.
- The manufacturer states that you will get better results if you add exercise and follow a healthy diet.
- Clinically proven.
Carb Intercept – Disadvantages
- There is no free trial or refund guarantee.
- On the official website, there is no research about its main ingredient.
- Unfortunately, there is no supplement label and the full list of each ingredient is not clear.
- Carb Intercept does not host any testimonials from satisfied customers.
- Contact a doctor if you have a suspected medical condition.
- Contact a physician or healthcare provider if you are on medication or have a suspected medical ailment or are already on medication.
Carb Intercept – The Bottom Line
Carb Intercept supports healthy weight loss by balancing blood glucose levels and slowing down the absorption of starchy-rich foods. It is available to buy at a reasonable price, but the website is lacking Important information including its full ingredients and clinical research.