Murad Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Gel Overview
Dr. Howard Murad discovered the next-generation formula, Murad Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Gel. It mainly targets unwanted skin discoloration by combining adequate levels of proprietary skin-lightening components. It incorporates the hydroquinone, which is a standard component that is used to lighten the age spots and to prevent sun damage. It penetrates deep into your skin and fades away your skin discoloration. It works for almost all skin types and improves your skin clarity. It is a dermatologically tested formula that deeply nourishes your skin and remarkably brightens your skin.
It includes the following ingredients: Water (Aqua), Hydroquinone (2%), Alcohol Denatured, Butylene Glycol, Glycolic Acid, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Methyl Gluceth 10, Glycerin, Rice Amino Acids, Zinc Aspartate, Lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Nonoxynol 10, Chitosan Ascorbate, Lecithin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (Licorice Root), Glycerin Crosspolymer, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin Chitosan PCA, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract (Grape), Allantoin (Comfrey Root), Sodium Metabisulfite, Polyquaternium 10,Sodium Sulfate, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydroxyethylcellulose, and Sodium Hydroxide.
How does Murad Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Gel Work?
It contains Hexapeptide-2, which is an advanced skin lightening peptide. It effectively prevents and treats existing dark spots, freckles and hyperpigmentation. It’s a patented gel formula that combines 2% hydroquinone with glycolic acid. The glycolic acid acts as an exfoliator and it eliminates the dead skin cells. It increases the absorption of other active ingredients to provide quicker results. This clinically-proven formula significantly makes your skin appear clear and fairer. In addition, its advanced performance complex brightens your skin tone and makes it even. It is generally used to reduce freckles, lighten the dark spots, liver spots and age spots. It reduces skin pigmentation that occurs during pregnancy or triggered by the birth control pills.
Murad Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Gel Strengths
- It is a potent and most effective serum that is available in the market to treat age spots and hyperpigmentation
- It prevents recurrence of pigmentation and restores back your skin glow
- It delivers fast results in just a week
- It is available at an affordable price and is highly recommended by expert dermatologists
- Its results have been clinically proven and is backed up by many users
- It is easy to use and is effective on most of the skin types
- Skin irritation is least likely to occur as it contains anti-inflammatory ingredients
Murad Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Gel Weaknesses
- Requires daily application of Murad SPF 15
- It contains many chemicals and is associated with mild or serious side effects such as skin irritations or rash, blistering, burning and swelling, skin flaking and darkening of skin pigments
- It contains hydroquinone and other chemical components; thus it can’t be used for long term
- It is not an ideal choice for someone who doesn’t prefer regular gel application on face
- Average consumers could find this product expensive
- Higher risk of side effects
- Do apply a Murad SPF 15 regularly every day
- Do seek immediate medical help if you swallow this product
- Do not apply this product in direct sunlight
- Do not use this product when you’re pregnant or use it under a physician’s guidance
- Do not use this product if you develop severe skin irritation or skin rash
- Do not use it on children below 12 years age unless recommended by your physician
The Dos and Don’ts While Using Murad Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Gel
Murad Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Gel is a dermatologically tested skin treatment that brightens your skin, reduces freckles, dark spots, and skin pigmentation. It makes your skin tone even and provides a youthful look at an affordable price.