Seven Seas JointCare Product Overview
Seven Seas JointCare is a range of products formulated for different individuals that contain popular joint strengthening ingredients including glucosamine, chondroitin and omega fatty acids. It is manufactured by Seven Seas, a Merck company. The product claims to maintain the health and strength of joints, muscles and bones.
Seven Seas JointCare website does not sell the product. There are no testimonials or success stories on this particular website. No clinical trials are available to view.
Seven Seas JointCare The Product Details
Seven Seas JointCare is a range of products to promote joint health. The website contains a comparison chart so customers can figure out which of the seven supplements would work best for their individual needs.All the products contain fish oils and Glucosamine, a popular ingredient for joint and arthritis pain.
Seven Seas JointCare is in seven different forms. The product claims to keep joints healthy and flexible. The website, however, does not offer anything in the way of clinical studies or customer reviews.
Seven Seas JointCare promises to help individuals maintain joint longevity. All the ingredients are listed on the website. A chart is available to help customers figure out which is the proper form of JointCare for their body. This website does not offer the option of buying JointCare. It also does not give any information on where the products can be purchased.
Strengths Of Seven Seas JointCare
- Ingredients are shown on the website.
- Contains Glucosamine, a popular joint health ingredient.
- Contains omega fatty acids for joint flexibility.
- Seven Seas is a Merck company, a trusted name in medicine.
- Online chart helps customers figure out the right product for individual needs.
- Products with omega fatty acid claim there will be no fishy aftertaste.
Weaknesses Of Seven Seas JointCare
- There are no clinical trials or customer reviews.
- Product cannot be purchased on the Seven Seas’ website.
- Could cause a reaction to those with allergies to shellfish.
Seven Seas JointCare The Bottom Line
Seven Seas JointCare claims it can promote joint health and flexibility. The range of products are suited to fit different joint health needs. Seven Seas is a Merck company which is a trusted name in medicine, however, the site offers no customer reviews or clinical trials.
Seven Seas JointCare products are available without a prescription. However, the website suggests discussing the dosages with your doctor. The site does not have an option for customers to buy the product. Plus, there is no information on where these products can be purchased.