Neck creams are especially formulated to address signs of skin aging on the neck like sagging or “turkey neck”. These products help the user achieve a youthful neck and jawline contour. Strivectin is well known in the skincare industry because of their range of products for skin aging. They offer a neck cream which claims to be the #1 neck cream in America. Let’s take this product under strict examination to determine if it is worth buying or not.
How does Strivectin Neck Cream Work?
Strivectin Neck Cream essentially restores shape, firmness and contour of the neck. It is designed for women over the age of 50 but can also be used by men to prevent the loss of elasticity, firmness and address sagging of the skin on the neck area. It makes use of three-tiered technology which is loaded with scientifically-targeted ingredients and NIA-114.
Hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, aqua, butyrospermumparkii butter, myristylnicotinate, capric triglyceride, isononylisononoate, glycerine, C12-15 alkyl benzonate, cetearyl alcohol, PEG-100 stearate, butylene glycol, PPG-3 benzyl ether myristate, acrylic acid copolymer, sodium polystyrene sulfonate, benzoic acid, cyperusrotundus, ethyl linalool, citrus limon fruit extract, methyldihydrojasmonate, citrus aurantiumdulcis oil, japonica flower extract, lecithin, etc.
Strivectin Neck Cream contains a lot of ingredients that claim to work together in helping address and prevent signs of skin aging on the neck area. The problem is that there is not much information specifically on the active ingredients and their mechanism of action.
Strivectin Neck Cream Strengths
- It is well-known and has been around for a long time.
- It has many good reviews and feedback saying it is really effective.
- It is paraben-free so it is safer compared to other neck creams.
- It comes with a money-back guarantee.
Strivectin Neck Cream Weaknesses
- There is not much information on the product’s ingredients and how they work.
- Some people who have tried it say it is not effective.
- It can cause skin irritation since it contains a wide range of ingredients that some people may be allergic to.
- Pricey at $90 per container.
Strivectin Neck Cream is a good product that has been around for years. However, there is no clinical evidence proving it really works. Some people also experienced skin irritation from using the product. Results may vary from one person to another. It is still worth trying but there are many better alternatives on the market.