What iIs Female Hormone Blend?
Female Hormone Blend SP-7C showcases black cohosh, a well-known herb native to the eastern forests of North America, extending from southern Ontario to Georgia, north to Wisconsin and west to Arkansas.
The dried root and shoot of this herb are being consumed as medicines. When reaped from the wild, the root is colored black. Cohosh, an Algonquin Indian word that connotes as “rough,” signifies to the plants gnarly root form.
- Traditional Use
- Black Cohosh has been utilized by Native Americans for various conditions, from gynecological problems and extending to rattlesnake bites
- During the 19th century there were also American physicians who used black cohosh as a remedy for fever, menstrual cramps, insomnia and arthritis
A small clinical trial in Germany supported the effectiveness of black cohosh as remedy for hot flashes related to menopause. Evaluation of a number of clinical trials found this herb to be safe and effective for the alleviation of menopausal hot flashes. At the same time, they also found some symptoms which also improved with black cohosh such as night sweats, nervousness, irritability and insomnia.
Solaray Female Hormone Blend Sp-7c Black Cohosh is comprised of quite a few ingredients and among its propriety blend are the following:
- Black Cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa) – Root
- Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis) – Root
- Passion Flower (Passiflora incarnata) – Flower
- Red Raspberry (Rubus idaeus) – Leaf
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) – Seeds
- Licorice (Glycrrhiza glabra) – Root
- Cramp Bark (Viburnum opulus) – Bark
- Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) – Flowering Tops
- Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) – Berry
- Wild Yam (Dioscorea villosa) – Root
- Butternut (Juglans cinerea) – Bark
- Kelp (Laminaria spp.) – Whole
- Promotes hormone balance in women during menopause
- Contains homeopathic nutrients
- Comes in a convenient, easy-to-swallow capsules
- Green Screened logo – ensures provision of the supreme quality of herbs
- Have not been evaluated and approved by FDA
- Not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat diseases
How Does It Work?
Hot flashes, night sweats and mood swings are just some of the symptoms that a woman experience when she moves toward menopause. These symptoms are brought about by the physiologic changes that occur in the female body during this stage. The function of the ovaries and pituitary gland diminishes resulting in a decrease in oestrogen production and increase in the secretion of luteinizing hormone.
Solaray’s formula blend is a mixture of both herbal and homeopathic (treatment with the use of highly diluted solution) therapy. Together, these supplements function synergistically to stimulate hormonal balance. Studies and clinical trials suggest that black cohosh extract affects certain estrogen activity in the body and at the same time it also influences the decrease in the secretion of luteinizing hormone.
Promotion of hormonal balance during perimenopausal or during menopausal period would ease off and convey relief from the symptoms and character changes from which most women suffered from.
Use as a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules two or three times daily with meals or a full glass of water.
Is It Safe?
Review of clinical trials established black cohosh to be both safe and effective particularly for symptomatic alleviation hot flashes brought about by menopause. Furthermore, other symptoms which get better included night sweats, nervousness, irritability and insomnia.
Ensure that the safety seal is not broken or missing prior use. Keep out of children’s reach and store in a cool, dry place.
Should NOT be taken by pregnant or breastfeeding women. It is always best to consult first with a professional health practitioner before taking in any medication or supplementation program.
Solaray Female Hormone Blend is a supplement that would help women handle and approach perimenopause with less discomfort and symptomatic changes. By stabilizing and restoring hormonal balance with the intake of this supplement, women can feel less impact of the symptoms such as hot flashes, night sweats and even mood swings.
Having clinical trials to back up the effectiveness of this supplement is truly an advantage. However, it is always best to consult first with a professional health provider before undertaking any supplements or medications.