While there is a good amount of information on the official website for the joint pain reliever, Synerflex it is unfortunate that the tone of the site gives it a poor impression. Written in the form of a ‘personal’ letter to the customer, this North Star Nutritionals’ brand seems ‘too good to be true’ and very gimmicky. However, the site does provide full company contact details and a 60-day money back guarantee.
SynerFlex is only available from the company website which has a secure ordering page. The customer can opt to enroll in the auto-shipping program, whereby they can receive Synerflex at discount prices and, as with most products of this type, the company offers deals on larger orders. The regular cost of Synerflex is $39.95 for a one-month supply.
Who Designed Synerflex?
Synerflex is a product that is used for relieving joint pain. The main purpose of Synerflex is to help those who suffer with rheumatoid arthritis. But Synerflex can be used for joint problems such as stiffness, inflammation and also to treat immobility experience in movement of joint.
This product is manufactured by North Star Nutritional; it is a well-established manufacturing company; therefore, authenticity is not a problem. You can view the product on its well-maintained website and get all the related information. The key goal of Synerflex is to reduce the extreme joint pains; Synerflex is an effective and a safe product for that.
What Ingredients are in Synerflex?
The main ingredient in Synerflex is Hyal-joint; this contains an acid known as hyaluronic acid. Other ingredients include Hops extracts Boswellia. Boswellia inhibits Cox-2. Cox-2 is an enzyme that adds to the pain in the body; therefore, if this enzyme is reduced, inflammation is decreased and the joint is able to repair itself more efficiently.
It is said that Synerflex is clinically tested, but there are no published results. Synerflex is a perfect approach to keep your joint healthy. It helps to turn on the synovial fluid that is trapped inside the joints and helps in movement. Thus you can easily stretch, crouch, flex and bend without experiencing piercing pain in knees, elbows and knuckles. Rich ingredients found in Synerflex are helpful in increasing synovial fluid in joints through which joints can be protected.
How Does SynerFlex Work?
The key active ingredient in SynerFlex is Hyal-joint, a formula that consists of Hyaluronic acid, a substance that increases the production of protective synovial fluid in the joint. The formula also uses Hops extract, which has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, plus concentrated Boswellia. The Boswellia is able to inhibit Cox-2, an enzyme that contributes to pain in the body. By reducing this enzyme, inflammation is decreased and the joint is able to repair itself more efficiently. There is a lot of information regarding the key ingredients in the SynerFlex formula, although a full ingredient list is not shown and while it is stated that clinical tests have been performed, no results are published.
How to use Synerflex?
Initially, it is recommended that you use 3-5 pills of Synerflex, depending on the pain. If the pain is severe then a daily intake of 3 pills of Synerflex is recommended for a period of 3 to 5 weeks. This is an ideal treatment for relieving yourself of joint pains. The dose can be reduced over time if the pain decreases and you can shift from 3 capsules daily to 2 capsules per day. Synerflex can also be obtained in powder form from the market; this is useful for those who find it difficult to swallow pills. You can add the powder into water and drink it.
- Take proper dosage and avoid its overdose; it can be quite harmful. Even though the dose is mentioned on the internet, but you must consult your physician before you proceed with its use
- Since there is no dosage mentioned on the product, so you must be careful before starting the supplement
- Do not get any pain killing injections along with Synerflex; the treatment itself will make your joints better over time. Hyal-Joint found in it is a form of HA
- If you need Glucosamine or chondroitin do not use Synerflex, it is not an ideal product for this purpose because it doesn’t contain these ingredients
Are There Any Side Effects?
- All the ingredients of this product are not shown on the packaging.
- The recommended dose is also not mentioned on the packaging
- Synerflex does not contain all clinically proven ingredients that are normally included in joint pain supplements
- A 60 day money back guarantee is provided
- The ordering site is secure
- Customer discounts are offered
- The active ingredients are shown
- Full company contact details are provided
- Discounts are offered on certain orders
- The product does not contain Glucosamine or Chondroitin
- No clinical trials are shown
- Not all ingredients are known
- The website is not professionally presented
Does Synerflex Really Work to Alleviate Joint Pain?
Synerflex is an excellent product that contains Hyal-Joint. This is a clinically proven ingredient, which affects the joint by increasing synovial fluids concentration.
A study recently came out, which showed that horses that are given Hyal-Joint supplement have an increased joint tenderness. Another important study revealed that that Hyal-Joint is absorbed by the intestines up to 50%; it is an amazing rate for oral supplement. If you want something for your entire joints problem then Synerflex can prove to be quite helpful. But, like all other products, you must consult your doctor before using it, because it can contain ingredients that you are allergic to.
Unlike a lot of other joint pain products on the market, SynerFlex uses the power of Hyaluronic acid as its main ingredient which, while providing lubrication and cushioning, does not help rebuild damaged cartilage. The addition of Glucosamine and Chondroitin would be beneficial as would a free sample of the product and publication of clinical test results.