Arthri-D – What You Should Know!
Arthri-D is a joint supplement which incorporates Vitamin D3 into the usual vitamins, nutrients and minerals used for joint health. It is the reason why this product is also known as Arthri- D3. Cholecalciferol is a fat-soluble vitamin that is commonly used to promote strong bones and prevent osteoporosis. However its combination with N-acetyl glucosamine is found to be beneficial for promoting joint health.
If you want to move around freely without worrying about joint pain and degradation then Arthri-D might be the product you are waiting for. It is a very unique formula that combines vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants, and enzymes into one capsule that aims to promote optimum joint health and help repair damage on joints and cartilages.
Arthri-D is manufactured and distributed by Arthri-D LLC in Beverly, Massachusetts.
- Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate)
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)
- Magnesium (as oxide)
- NAG (N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine)
- Chondroitin Sulfate
- Tumeric Extract
- Boswellia Serrata
- Yucca (root)
- Hyaluronic Acid
Instructions for Use
The recommended dosage for this supplement is two (2) capsules twice a day. First two (2) capsules can be taken in the morning and the remaining two (2) in the afternoon or evening. It can be taken without regards to food intake however specialists say that if you experience upset stomach or hyperacidity then it will be better to take the capsules with food.
- Consult your doctor if you have been diagnosed with medical conditions like hypertension, diabetes, cancer, and other illness as this supplement may impose some reactions to the disease/ medications being taken
- Follow the recommended dosage for at least two to four to see initial results
- Do not take this supplement if you have known allergy to shellfish
- Do not take this supplement if you are a diabetic as it may alter blood sugar levels
- Do not take this product along with other medications (such as anti-hypertensive medications, anti-neoplastic, and antibiotics) without consulting your doctor first because it may cause certain adverse effects
- Do not take this supplement when you are taking Warfarin or is undergoing Heparin therapy as it will increase the risk for bleeding
- Do not take more than the recommended dosage
- Avoid this supplement before and after a surgical procedure to reduce the risk of bleeding and impaired wound healing
Precautions and Warnings for Arthri-D
Arthri-D contains N-acetyl glucosamine that is sourced from outer shells of shellfish thus this supplement is to be avoided by those people who have known allergies to shellfish because it may cause allergic reactions or even anaphylactic shock. Although it is said that this joint supplement is an all-natural product, it may still cause certain adverse effects when combined with other medications that is why it is safer to consult your doctor prior to taking this product. It is also not advisable for pregnant women to take this supplement as the effect on the growing fetus is not safely established.
Possible Arthri-D Side Effects
- Decreased sugar levels because N-acetyl glucosamine may cause increased insulin levels
- Allergic reaction
Purchase and Return Policies
Arthri-D can be purchase online using a credit card or debit card. If you are unhappy with the product, they have a return policy with a thirty (30) or ninety (90) day satisfaction guarantee. The guarantee starts upon shipment delivery of the product. If you purchase only one (1) bottle, you are qualified for the thirty (30) day satisfaction guarantee but if you purchase for 3 month supply then you qualify for the ninety (90) day satisfaction guarantee. All items including empty bottles are to be returned to the company within 10 days after issuance of return authorization number. The items are subject to a $10 restocking fee. Also the shipping fee of the items to be returned is to be shouldered by the consumer.
Arthri-D: Scam or a Joint Pain Healer?
Since the product bears the name Arthri-D, it has been said that this supplement is a scam. The reason is because the manufacturer conceptualized a name to trick the mind of consumers into thinking that the product is truly beneficial for people with arthritis. However since the supplement lacks sufficient clinical trials and studies, having such brand name can be considered as a scam.
According to consumer testimonials, they have experienced improvement in their status within weeks from using Arthri-D. They noticed how their mobility and flexibility improved after weeks of taking this joint supplement. It also helped them become more active in daily activities without having to worry about frequent joint pain and soreness. However, there are also consumers saying that the product did not work at all.
This joint supplement lacks sufficient proof of efficacy and research studies showing how it can really help people suffering from joint pain. The product is also expensive as compared to other joint supplements. The good thing is that it comes with a money back guarantee if ever you are not satisfied with its effects. Just make sure that you stick with their requirements to avoid delay or non-refund of your purchase.
Where To Find It
Best Deals and Pricing Available at Amazon.com