Instaflex Product Overview
Instaflex is an over-the-counter joint health supplement with eight key ingredients. The product claims to relieve joint discomfort, improve flexibility and increase mobility. The website cites two clinical trials in which some of the ingredients in Instaflex are shown to improve joint health in the participants.
Instaflex cannot be purchased on the company’s website. Instead, the website offers a free sample to qualifying individuals. The company’s phone number and address are available for customers with questions or concerns. The website does not sell the product, and does not offer any money back guarantee.
Instaflex The Product Details
Instaflex is an all-natural supplement made of 8 key ingredients including Glucosamine, MSM, White Willow Bark extract, Ginger, Boswellia Serrata extract, Hyaluronan, Cayenne Pepper, and Turmeric Root Extract. It is available without the need for a prescription. The supplement is formulated to help the user live a more active lifestyle by relieving joint discomfort, increasing mobility and rebuilding joint function.
Instaflex contains 8 key ingredients. In two clinical trial listed on the website, ingredients in Instaflex showed improvement in joint function when used as directed. There are no known adverse side effects.
Instaflex promises to help those with joint pain and discomfort. There are some customer success stories on the Instaflex website. Two professional athletes apparently endorse and use Instaflex. A customer cannot purchase Instaflex on the website, but can fill out a form to obtain a free sample.
Strengths Of Instaflex
- Instaflex contains 8 key joint health ingredients.
- Website includes contact information.
- Instaflex doesn’t require a prescription.
- Instaflex ingredients have been documented in clinical trials.
- There are some customer reviews on the website.
- Two professional athletes endorse Instaflex.
- The key ingredients are listed on the website.
Weaknesses Of Instaflex
- Instaflex cannot be purchased on the company’s website.
- Statements about Instaflex have not been evaluated by the FDA.
- There is no money back guarantee.
- Clinical trials have been done on the ingredients, not on the product as a whole.
Instaflex The Bottom Line
Instaflex claims it will improve joint function and reduce joint discomfort quickly. Two clinical trials showed ingredients in Instaflex to be effective at easing joint pain and improving overall joint health. The 8 key ingredients include glucosamine – known to help improve joint functioning.
Instaflex is available without a prescription. However, it cannot be purchased on the company’s website. There are some testimonials about Instaflex on the website, which are positive. Instaflex is endorsed by two professional athletes.