Produced by Primelife Labs and made from all natural ingredients, Serelax is touted as being an excellent dietary supplement for fighting depression or anxiety. Serelax is presented as a non-prescription alternative to other pills; this product is said to possibly be beneficial for any individuals suffering from a loss of appetite, unexplainable feelings of anxiety, difficulty falling asleep at night, or disinterest in everyday activities. The official Serelax website offers consumers a convenient location to purchase this product for about $34.50 per 60 tablets, but bulk orders are offered at discounted rates.
Serelax – Ingredients
The complete Serelax formula is disclosed through the official product website. Serelax is made from the following all natural compounds: GABA (200mg), L-Theanine (100mg), passionflower (150mg), kava kava (100mg), valerian (150mg), jujube (50mg), wood betony (50mg), skulllcap (75mg), roman chamomile (75mg), and griffonia simplicifolia bean extract (50mg). Milligram values are applicable to each serving (one capsule) of Serelax.
Serelax – Product Description
Serelax’s ingredients are claimed to restore proper balance of bodily chemicals necessary for maintaining a healthy (not constantly negative) mindset. More specifically, Serelax is claimed to improve balances of norepinephrine and serotonin. Clinical studies conducted on several on the ingredients in Serelax are cited on the official product website, and these studies all seem to indicate the relative effectiveness of the anti-depression benefits of these compounds. Additionally, many positive user reviews are featured, as well as explanations regarding the basic symptoms of anxiety and depression.
Serelax capsules can be taken twice a day, one capsule at a time. Taking more than this recommended daily dosage is highly recommended against.
Serelax – Advantages
- Serelax is relatively affordable.
- All of the ingredients in this product are listed online, including milligram values for each serving size.
- Clinical studies have been conducted on many of the ingredients in Serelax, and the results of these studies are listed on the official product website.
- Discount Code REV10 gets you 10% OFF your order at Serelax.com
- User testimonials are featured on Serelax’s website.
Serelax – Disadvantages
- Free samples are not currently offered for this product.
- Although clinical studies have proven the benefits of several of the active ingredients in Serelax, the complete Serelax formula does not appear to have been clinically proven for safety or effectiveness.
Serelax – The Bottom Line
Overall, Serelax is a product that will mostly appeal to consumers seeking an all natural, non-prescription method to fighting mild feelings of anxiety or depression. The full list of ingredients should be extremely beneficial in aiding consumers to make an informed decision about purchasing this product, and the listed clinical studies all seem to indicate that Serelax is probably capable of producing its promised results. However, clinical studies conducted on the complete Serelax formula have not been conducted, and this fact may be a deterrent to some consumers.