Gabatrol is marketed as a fast-working all-natural supplement designed to reduce stress and anxiety and increase relaxation and a sense of well-being using a new and more potent form of the amino acid GABA. Gabatrol can be taken daily if needed or on occasion when feelings of anxiety arise. This product is manufactured by Pure Life Distributor. The company provides a website dedicated solely to this product and the site includes user testimonials, a link to a blog about stress and anxiety, and a detailed list of each of its active ingredients. The price for one 45 capsule bottle is $39.95. A trial size bottle with 20 capsules is offered for $19.95 and a discount is available when 90 capsule bottles are purchased. The formula can also be purchased in powder form.
How does Gabatrol Work?
Gabatrol contains Phenyl-GABA, a new and more potent form of the amino acid GABA that acts as a neurotransmitter in the brain and enhances GABA levels that promote relaxation and relief from anxiety. This supplement works by normalizing neurotransmitters and stabilizing electrical impulses between brain cells in order to promote clarity of mind. Its proprietary formula provides the full potency of a few herbs that are known for their anti-anxiety properties, but delivers them in smaller dosages. The recommended dosage is 4-6 capsules daily if used regularly. According to its website, 98 percent of users reported positive results while taking this supplement, though detailed information about this non-scientific study is not available on the site. Gabatrol works in about 15 minutes on an empty stomach or between 30-60 minutes on a full stomach and the effects can last as long as 4-6 hours after a single dose.
Gabatrol contains the following active ingredients:
- Unique proprietary matrix (Phenyl-GABA, L-Theanine, L-Tyrosine, L-Glycine, taurine, sceletium tortuosum, and bioperine): 455 mg
- Other ingredients include gelatin, rice flour, silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate
- This product contains a new and more potent form of the GABA amino acid
- The manufacturer claims that the effects of Gabatrol can be felt in as little as 15 minutes on an empty stomach
- Website offers a deal when two or more bottles are purchased
- The manufacturer provides a 60-day money back guarantee
- It is safe to take this product in combination with many other prescription medications, though a physician should be consulted first
- The manufacturer’s website contains several user testimonials
- Trial size of this product is available
- The supplement is available in either capsule or powder form
- Gabatrol is only available online
- No free samples are offered
- Since Gabatrol is made with a proprietary blend, information about how much of each ingredient is present in one dosage is not available
The Dos and Don’ts While Taking Gabatrol
Gabatrol is generally safe to use in combination with prescription antidepressants and sedatives, although it may increase the sedative effects of these medications. It also has no harmful interaction with blood pressure medications. Gabatrol should not be combined with MAO inhibitors, and the advice of a physician should be obtained prior to combining this supplement with other medications. Children under 12 should not take Gabatrol, and children under 18 should only take it with the consent and supervision of parents or guardians. This product can be taken in combination with birth control pills, but a medical professional should be consulted before taking this while pregnant or nursing. Alcoholic beverages should be consumed only in moderation while taking this supplement, as it can increase the sedative effects of alcohol. Although Gabatrol is non habit-forming, possible mild side effects could include drowsiness, euphoria, reduced inhibition, and sometimes nausea and lethargy.
Gabatrol is an intriguing product because it contains a new and more potent form of the amino acid GABA, which promotes relaxation and relief from stress. Unlike other natural products that may take weeks to combat the symptoms of depression, this supplement claims to work in as little as 15 minutes and the effect can last up to six hours. A 60-day money back guarantee also promotes confidence in this product, as does the offering of a trial size bottle, which costs $19.95. There is a lack of information regarding a non-scientific study that was performed using this product, though its website boasts several positive user testimonials. Overall, this seems like a well-priced and fast-working natural supplement designed to promote a positive mood and well-being.