It is not new to hear to the claims made by diet supplements that they can help you lose weight. It is also expected that they will make claims of making the whole process easy and quick. Every new product in the market comes with the promise of taking care of your health for the time you use it. However, DecaSlim seems to have lost its point in this drive. Alternatively, we can take it this way; DecaSlim is just overambitious in its wish to do its customers any good. DecaSlim claims to effectively prevent acne and wrinkles on the face. With the regular consumption of DecaSlim not only would you lose weight and take care of your health, you would also be taking care of your youth and skin. These claims seem too good to be true.
DecaSlim is by the same people who also have products like Lipovox in the market already. DecaSlim is exactly the same product with a different label on it.
DecaSlim -Product description
DecaSlim is made up of natural ingredients. The ingredients mentioned in the list are sourced from reliable sources, like the flax seeds from the Linumlife. The spinach in DecaSlim comes from the Futureceaticals, the broccoli in DecaSlim comes from BroccoPlus. Still the quality of it can change as the quality of these sources might change. Hence the effectiveness of DecaSlim is dependent on its source.
Like any other health supplement, the main ingredient of DecaSlim is also Green Tea. DecaSlim has another anti oxidant called the Reserveratol, which is found in the red wines. This also helps in the maintenance of the human cardiovascular system. The formula of DecaSlim contains what one might say as ‘super food’. DecaSlim has extracts of tomato, broccoli and safflower. This is good for health but its effectiveness as a weight loss supplement is dubious. The anti-oxidation provided by DecaSlim is with the help of green tea. The ingredient of red wine, resveratol is known for its good effect on the heart and the vascular system. This is present in DecaSlim as well.
- DecaSlim website is very user friendly.
- The ingredients used in DecaSlim are natural.
- It is not easy to trace the manufacturer of DecaSlim.
- Not all the ingredients in DecaSlim are related to weight loss. The use or functions of many ingredients in DecaSlim are not clearly known. They are not the regular ones which are used in any diet supplement.
- DecaSlim promises money back to unhappy customers, however, the actual details about the promise is not clearly stated on the website or anywhere else.
- To get the improved results of the product DecaSlim, it is suggested to buy another product called Fat Flusher along with DecaSlim.
DecaSlim-The Bottom Line
DecaSlim is not very straight forward in its mission. The ingredients in DecaSlim do not talk about their relevance. For example, the blue-berries and red wine and spinach are very good for the health. DecaSlim seems to be claiming a lot as a weight loss supplement. However, it is very difficult to believe that DecaSlim would actually work.