What is Bustmaxx?
Women are starting to realize that there are cheaper and easier way to increase their breast size. Surgery is invasive and expensive. Bustmaxx is one of the breast enlargement products with high success rate. Bustmaxx is a pill that enlarges breast size if it is taken properly, and is claimed to be a proven solution that delivers fast and long term results.
What are The Ingredients in Bustmaxx?
Bustmaxx contains numerous herbal ingredients such as:
- Fenugreek: It is a plant which seeds are used to make medicine. Fenugreek has been used for many conditions. It is used for digestive problems, kidney ailments, erectile dysfunction; and also to promote breast milk flow in women.
- Saw Palmetto: The fruit contains compounds which boost hormonal health. It contains phytosterols (beta-sistosterol, stigmasterol and campesterol). It is known as a natural remedy for symptoms of benign prostatic hypertrophy (enlarged prostate). It also regulates hormones in the body and relieves menopausal symptoms.
- Fennel: It is indigenous to the shores of the Mediterranean. It is used for various digestive problems. It is also used for increasing sex drive, flow of breast milk, and promoting menstruation. The seeds are a great source of minerals like copper, iron, calcium, potassium, zinc, and magnesium.
- Wild Yam: It is indigenous to North America. It contains diosgenin which is often said to be an alternative to estrogen therapy. It is used to relieve the symptoms of PMS (Premenstrual syndrome), menstrual cramps, increase sexual drive, and enlarge breast size.
- Dong Quai: It is also known as “female ginseng”. It is indigenous to China and has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for years. The phytochemicals consist of coumarins, phytosterols, polysaccharides, ferulate, and flavonoids. It has antioxidant activity. It is used for menstrual cramps, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), and menopausal symptoms.
- Blessed Thistle: It is indigenous to the Mediterranean region, from Portugal to Southern France and Iran. It is known also and used in other parts of the world. It is used for loss of appetite and indigestion. Blessed Thistle is also used to promote breast milk flow.
- Damiana: It is indigenous to Central America, Mexico, South America, Texas in the United States, and the Caribbean. It has long been claimed to have a stimulating effect on libido.
- Pueraria Mirifica: This plant is found in Northern and North Eastern Thailand and Myanmar. It contains various phytoestrogens like deoxymiroestrol, miroestrol, daidzeinm sitosterol, stigmasterol, coumestrol, genistin, campesterol, pueraria, and mirificine.
Does Bustmaxx Really Work?
Bustmaxx has worked for a lot of women. Bustmaxx claims to be able to increase women’s breast sizes by up to three cup sizes if taken in the right dosage. It also claims to make the breast larger and fuller. Results should start showing within four to six weeks. Some women have seen results in six weeks; others have seen results in four months. It must be taken for at least five months for the optimal benefits.
What are The Pros and Cons of Bustmaxx?
- Bustmaxx has no known side effects
- The ingredients are safe to use
- It can be purchased online, which is very convenient
- There are no clinical studies cited to prove that Bustmaxx is safe and works well
- It is relatively expensive considering the fact that it is recommended to be used for at least five months
What The Surveys Say About Bustmaxx Customer Feedback?
After reading some reviews, it showed that a lot of women have been quite happy about Bustmaxx. There were a few negative feedbacks like a customer from Boston who said “These do no work!!! The 100% money back guarantee is a lie. I used it for five months with absolutely no growth at all. They were useless.” However, there are lots of positive feedbacks from customers. Another customer said “I’m now on my third month of taking these pills and I got to say they really work!! I feel that my boobs are fuller and bouncy. I was a 34B now I’m starting to fit into a 34C and I can’t wait to get some more bottles of this awesome stuff. The only thing I don’t like is that I’m starting to get stretch marks due to them growing.”
How Much Does It Cost?
Bustmaxx prices ranged from $32 to $38 for one bottle. There is a special package price of $70.95 for 3 bottles of Bustmaxx. Each bottle contains 60 capsules.
There are no clinical studies to prove the effectiveness of Bustmaxx. It is uncertain if it will work. However, a lot of women who have used Bustmaxx have been satisfied. A website state that Bustmaxx offers a 100% money back guarantee but we do not know how accurate that is.