There is a wide range of products now available to treat osteoporosis, but NuLiv Lifestyle claims that OsteoSine contains a safe and effective formula to treat osteoporosis. The official website has published hospital reports provided steady results after patients consumed this product. It maintains a normal bone mineral density and is not thought to cause side effects, unlike the prescription medicines used to treat osteoporosis.
Vitamin K2, Vitamin D3, Magnesium, Calcium, Copper, Zinc, Manganese and Boron.
OsteoSine Complex: Cuscuta Chinensis, Rehmannia Glutinosa Astragalus Membranaceus and Eucommia Ulmoides.
How Does OsteoSine Work?
OsteoSine has undergone three years of research, which determined that this product could rebalance and promote the formation of bone. The published bone density hospital scans show a significant increase in patients suffering osteopenia or osteoporosis. The dosage is 2 capsules each day to support and maintain healthy bone growth. The manufacturer states that you will notice an improvement to the structure and density of bone after 6 to 9 months. It is sold through nulivlifestyle.com priced at $29.99 per bottle.
- The manufacturer provides a 90-day refund policy.
- The hospital scans published on the official website show significant improvements in both the density and structure of bone.
- Does not cause side effects.
- Contains a clinically proven formula to treat osteopenia and osteoporosis.
- The official website contains real life studies.
- Payment is through a secure encrypted website.
- Delivery is available worldwide.
- Purchasing two or more bottles entitles you a discount.
- The main website is difficult to navigate.
- The formula is not suitable for pregnant or lactating women or children.
- Individuals on a prescription medicine should first consult a physician.
The official website for OsteoSine is difficult to navigate, but the manufacturer has provided thorough research and explained why this product works so effectively to treat osteoporosis. Another plus is the 90-day refund policy, but the manufacturer claims that you need to continue using the product for 6 to 9 months, which would not provide a refund should you not notice a substantial different in bone structure and density.